Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

Camkrim21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to trade any lets go Pikachu bc I need meowth, vulpix, ekans, and pinsar. Also looking for trade and trade backs for all evolution trades.

soulripper248

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm making a trading thread for Pokémon Let's Go to trade version exclusives, evolution trade, trade spares, etc.

I need some Meowth, Vulpix, Bellsprout, and other version exclusives. At the moment I have a ton of Growlithe to trade.

looking to trade for oddish, sandshrew, scyter, mostly the pikachi version exclusives, and the pokemon you get from the other fossil (not the dome one have that one.)

email me at soulripper248 gmail. com to set up a trade if interested.

Joey216

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looking to trade for oddish, sandshrew, scyter, mostly the pikachi version exclusives, and the pokemon you get from the other fossil (not the dome one have that one.)

email me at soulripper248 gmail. com to set up a trade if interested.
Hey, I'll trade with you. I need the eevee exclusives. What's the code?

soulripper248

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm making a trading thread for Pokémon Let's Go to trade version exclusives, evolution trade, trade spares, etc.

I need some Meowth, Vulpix, Bellsprout, and other version exclusives. At the moment I have a ton of Growlithe to trade.

I need a manky will trade hitmon lee for it code is pidgy, catperie, ratta

Pokemstrwannabe

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I need and can trade all the evolution trade pokemon, and i have lots of meltan too

Hi , I need a meltan and im still missing ekans, vulpix ,bellsprout and koffing. I have to evolve my kadabra machoke haunter and graveler too(and get them back hopefully lol). Im willing to trade pretty much anything you would want if I can get my hand on it I will provide it to you( but legendaries).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE