Pokemon HG/SS HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by fishykipper, Sep 19, 2009.

Sep 19, 2009

Pokemon HG/SS HELP!!!! by fishykipper at 5:20 PM (950 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. fishykipper
    OP

Member fishykipper pkmn breeder

United Kingdom
    I'm pretty new to pokemon, and this is driving me mad. I'm in the town with the 1st gym, ive beaten the gym leader, ive explored sprout tower, ive completed the kabuto puzzle in the ruins of alph. So how on earth do i progress to the next town??? I try to get passed a bald man and he stops me in my tracks.

I didn't want to but i had to look at a walkthrough, i checked it all out and i've done everything possible...How do i get passed this man?
    its driving me crazy?? It says in the walkthrough i should have received a call from Pro.Oak, but i don't recall getting one? Plus everythings in JAP so who knows.

Please help?
    Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section.

Cheers for all replies, thanks!

2. flame6753

Newcomer flame6753 Advanced Member

United States
  3. Moghild

Newcomer Moghild Newbie

Germany
    I think you have to go to the Pokemon Center in Violet Town and speak with this one guy, who is Elm's assistant.

4. fishykipper
    OP

United Kingdom
    cheers for the fast reply boys!
    i just took a look through the link you shared and now I'm sorted. Please delete this topic as im not sure how to. Cheers for the fast reply though, greatly appreciated!!

5. fishykipper
    OP

United Kingdom
    yeah i did have too, trouble was its in JAP and i didn't have a spare space, so i couldn't accept the togapi. All is good now...im on my way!
    Cheers