Pokemon GO Hacking Hub

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom

P̴͇͚̟͖̠͉̭͎̥̀͐̏̓̅͆̑̕O̸̧̟̰̯͍̮̽̈́̓̈́́͑̊̔̅̍̏̀̊͊̐k̸̝̯͊͒̐͝E̶̢̧̝̱̰̙͎̯̼̩̬̩̥͌͐͂͌͗̇̚̚͜͠͝ͅM̶̡̖̯̫͚̘̼̭̘̺̫̣̤͔̻̓̐̃̀̊̏̾O̴̫͇̯͆̒̉͑̑͑̋͝͠ͅŃ̵̰̜͙͗̔̽̈̓͝ͅ ̴̫̩̺̻͕̩͓̯̦̺͓̗̆̍̑̅͗̿͐͗̈͛̎̃͠͝Ğ̵̭͎̖̤̝͈̪͇̤̳̯͚͑̿̾̂̀̉̃̆̇O̶̡̨͈͕͉̺̯̞͓͉̘̮͒̍̉͝ ̸̻̹̦͎̳͙̝̤̰͒̇̉̎̓͆̐̍͗́̕͘͜Ḣ̷̞̹̩̟̦̥̻͚̿̊͗Ą̸̡̡̛̝͍̤̹̜͉̟̝̦̃̆̆̍͗̌͜ͅC̶̗̞̘̺̳̝̰͖̈́́̿̃̎̃̃̕K̸̨̦̩͖̤͙͔̺̥̗̘͉̬͈͑̿͗́͐́̀̂̑́̓́͋͘ͅÏ̴̡̝̗̘̪̹̖͙̦̝͉͉̿̅̎̅͆̑̿͆̕͝Ṋ̸̡̳̮̪̀̍̃̂̌̀̍̋̋̽͜͝G̵̢͔̲̱̜̪̪͙̃͐̀̿̌̊̃̆̽͊̈́̽̐̅ ̵̨̆͛̈́͋̑̏̂̒̀̊̉͂͠Ḩ̸̩̏ͅU̷̘̍̀̇͆͐̓̋̓̅́͝B̵̨̢̲̙͓̳̞͔̯̖̦̯͚̤̤̋̇̾͛̔̀̾

Welcome to the Pokemon GO Hacking Hub! Here, you'll find many different mods that you can use with Pokemon GO.

Most of these hacks permanently edit your save. Please be aware of this and try these on a seperate account, but if you feel the need to edit your main account go ahead.
Tips for people who want to play around with the hacks:
  • Have a main account and an alt account - Use the alt with cheats to prevent losing your main account's progress
  • If you cheat to get OP pokemon, please do not put them in gyms. It seriously ruins the game.
This snipes a pokemon using coordinates provided.

You'll probably be perm-banned for doing this.

Requirements :
  • A Windows computer.
  • A Pokemon GO account.
Precautions :​
  • Find the pokemon you want, use this website to find coordinates to rare pokemon.
  • Don't play your game while this is happening.
  • You will probably be soft-banned for this.
Tutorial
  • Download this extract it and place it on your desktop.
  • Open the folder you extracted and then open user.xml with any text editor.
  • If you're using a PTC account change <AuthType>Google</AuthType> to <AuthType>PTC</AuthType>.
  • If you're using a google account fill in the " Google Username " and " Google Password " boxes with your google email and password respectively, do the same with PTC if you're using that.
  • Open PokeSniper2.exe and hit "Y".
  • Hit enter and type in the Pokemon you're snipings name.
  • Hit enter and paste in the coordinates you found on pokesnipers.com
  • Hit enter and you should get whatever pokemon you wanted in your game.
This is basically a bot that plays the game for you. Levels you up and gets you better pokemon.

You'll probably be banned for using this.

Requirements :​
  • A Windows PC.
  • A Pokemon GO account.
Precautions :
  • You might be banned for using this. Probably not, but there's always a chance.
Tutorial :
  • Download the latest release of necrobot from here extract it and open Necrobot.exe
  • Hit any key
  • Open the config folder then auth.json in any text editor
  • If you use a ptc account change "AuthType": "google", to "AuthType": "ptc",
  • Fill out google username and google password or ptc username and ptc password.
  • Open Necrobot.exe and the bot will start leveling you up!
This fixes the app crashing whenever a jailbreak is detected.

• A jailbroken IOS device with Cydia.
Tutorial :
  • First and foremost, you’re going to need launch the Cydia app on your jailbroken device.
  • In Cydia, tap on Sources, followed by Edit > Add. This will allow you to add a new repository to Cydia.

• pokemon-go-jailbreak-1.jpg
  • Now simply tap the Add Source button to add the repository to Cydia. Once the source is added, don’t exit Cydia just yet.
  • Still in Cydia, select the Search tab from the navigation ribbon at the bottom, and in the resulting interface, search for the Masterball package, which should be present in the CokePokes repository that you added in Step 3 and 4.
  • Open the package and hit the Install button to download and install it to your device.
  • masterball-package.jpg
Credits to redmondpie.com for the guide.

This unsoftbans you.

• A Windows PC.
  • A Pokemon GO account.
Tutorial:
  • Download this extract it and open QuickSpin.exe
  • Hit "N" on your keyboard.
  • Follow the login prompts.
  • Get your longitude and latitude from latlong.net and fill them in the program (type in the address to wherever you are.
  • It should unsoftban you!
Bans
  • Softban. This type of ban will last from 10 minutes to 6 hours, and stops you from battling gyms, catching pokemon, and using pokestops.
  • Permanent Ban. You'll either get " Unable to Authenticate" or " Failed to get Game Data " This means you will not be able to access the game using your account
Credits

Last edited by iAqua,

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
CURRENT BOTTING STATUS :

BOTS AREN'T SAFE RIGHT NOW, DON'T USE THEM! (UNLESS YOU LIKE BANS) WAIT FOR POKEMOBBOT REDUX! CHECK IT'S STATUS HERE.

Last edited by iAqua,

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These actually don't need a phone to perfrom the hacks. You just need a phone to use the game.
Ah, OK, gotcha!

Maybe you could add the iOS jailbreak fixes here?
If you didn't know, if the app detects you have a jailbreak, it won't boot up.
Just a suggestion, though ;)

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooooo, I really want to use these, but I'll feel guilty because I won't have any reason to go outside...

I'm very conflicted right now.

On the other hand, if legendary Pokemon can only be found at certain stores, then I won't have any guilt.

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Oooooo, I really want to use these, but I'll feel guilty because I won't have any reason to go outside...

On the other hand, if legendary Pokemon can only be found at certain stores, then I won't have any guilt.
Eh... I use it on a alt account so just create one of those ;p

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You'll eventually go outside when niantic implements trades, then you can show off your overpowered teams.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If you get softbanned, if you go to a Pokestop and you get in it and close it around 30-50 times. You will be unbanned

I saw that in another forum and Necrobot uses this to unban people softbanned

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. What level you at now?
I'm currently at level 7

heheheheheh I don't play very often xd

also I just signed in to see "Don't play Pokemon GO while driving."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait so is Necrobot a better option or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.