Pokemon Emerald Gameshark v1.2 codes?

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by KentaZX, Jan 16, 2013.

Jan 16, 2013
  1. KentaZX
    OP

Member KentaZX GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Okay So I just got a Gameshark v1.2 and I'm having a bit of trouble to find the right kind of emerald codes that works for my device...If its okay to ask, can someone help me out on this matter?

I need the master code (obviously), inf money, rare candies, master ball codes to buy from the shop, and the even key items codes (where you go to the poke mart and meet a guy there, if that how it works legitimately).

Or action replay if it can work on my device as well will do too, I've heard that action replay and gameshark are the same thing somewhere...

2. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    how many characters are the codes. ill see if i can make some codes for you.

3. KentaZX
    OP

Canada
    character as in letters/numbers per line? its 8 per line.

example: 1st line: F81EA499
    2nd line: C8DE272D

oh yea by "even key codes" I mean the event items to encounter the legendary event pokemons (just wanna be clear on that since on the previous post here I said "even" by mistake)

4. KazoWAR

United States
    wrong information

5. KentaZX
    OP

Canada
    I thought the Action replay clone WAS the first and original one...

anyways I got the Action Replay clone one..I DIDN'T really had a choice considering i got lucky to even finding this one without consulting to the internet and paying 100$ for it.. the options in that one saids v1.2... I hope this one can be doable..

6. KazoWAR

United States
    Actual I think I got that wrong. you do have the first Gameshark, but it was also a rebranded Action replay. try looking for Action replay codes and see if they work.

7. KentaZX
    OP

Canada
    I've done that but they dont seems to work...well honestly theres like a BUNCH of different master codes/ other codes when I tried searching for the action replay codes... Idk which one would work, like I see one page with a certain master code that has infinite money, but then I see another master code that doesn't have the money code to correspond with it...basically a huge mess of codes for different devices....its pretty much why I made a thread here

8. KazoWAR

United States
    Try these

Code:
    Master Code
    78A0B2AE 45CB4E65
    3C1BD432 E365EC14

Anti-DMA
    E1F2DD60 04576E50

Master Ball x999 in first slot PC
    99051D38 48BB6D43

Rare Candy x999 in first slot PC
    16F2979C 22DD7F5E

Nugget x999 in first slot PC
    7626E9DE 29F22557

before using the codes, put something you don't care about like a PokeBall in the PC and move it to slot 1

9. KentaZX
    OP

Canada
    Okay I tested on the previous owner's save file and the code works...but it seems odd that when I have the gameshark thing on (switch slided to the left) it locks up the buttons but even after turning off the GS, i got the stuff in the pc though and ii can move again so thats good.

but whats DMA really? and do you know if there are codes to get the event key items? (not from pc, like from the mart attendant or however it works from there)

10. Geekmommy4

Newcomer Geekmommy4 Newbie

United States
    I have the same Gameshark as KentaZX described and the codes that KazoWAR provided did work on mine. I also had to turn off the Gameshark to get any buttons to work. Those codes above are the only ones hat I have gotten to work of all the ones hat I've found by Google searches.

My question, however, is: Are there any codes that work for this Gameshark that will allow me to warp to Faraway Island or to get the Old Sea Map and enable the event to get to Faraway Island. And if so, do we use the Master Code and Anti-DMA above with it? I just want to get Mew!

Thanks in advance!

11. Moist_Injection

Newcomer Moist_Injection Newbie

United States
    I assume i have the same GS as you guys because when i enter these codes my controls lock but the cheats are unable to work and i have no idea why, can any of you help me (pretty desperate, its like my 3rd day trying to get it to work and this has been the bigges break through so far)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Can i ask where you acquired these codes, and when i go back into my pc the same pokeball is still there

12. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

The DMA code is extremely important to have running actually. If memory serves, the game will change locations of things in memory on the fly, which can make codes not work or modify things that weren't the intentions of the code, this code disables that so that everything stays in place so codes are actually effective.

13. Moist_Injection

United States
    I used all the codes but the only thing cheat that seemed to work was the nugget one, even though its a good thing because i got infinite money, but i kinda want master balls

14. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Are they all enabled at the same time? You'll have to use each of the item cheats one at a time.

15. Moist_Injection

United States
    I got it to work, thanks for help from everyone, now one last request might any of you know any fire red codes for the same gameshark, thank uh everyone for your help

16. SAOxSonicKirito

Newcomer SAOxSonicKirito Newbie

United States
    Hey these worked for me too. Are the any pokemon modifiers that work with this?

Im trying to look for some pokemon finder codes, but nothing works. Up till now, no codes worked.