Pokemon Diamond Starter Bugs

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Sesshomaru13, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Sesshomaru13
    OP

Sesshomaru13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2009
    United States
    Hi,

I'm working on a hack of Diamond for fun but I ran into some problems with the starters.

I used the DPstarter editor and repaced turtwig with dratini, chimchar with bagon and piplup with larvitar.
    the problem is that when I start the game the images inside Rowan's suite case still show turtwig, chimchar and piplup. Also no matter wich pokemon I pick the rival always chooses trutwig and the text doesnt correct.

for example if I choose Chimchar(Bagon) the Rival still gets turtwig and later when I met up with Rowan he makes a comment about our pokemon he says Bagon and turtwig not Bagon and dratini as he should.

Can anyone offer any help with this?

2. Wabsta

Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Apr 25, 2008
    Netherlands
    SCUMM Bar
    I think you would be better of at a community dedicated to hacking pokémon games.
    For example, Pokécommunity has a pretty big section for Pokéhacking, if I were you I'd check that site out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice