ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

cauemd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're getting an 8 MB save file? Umm... I have no idea what's going on there. Maybe your save type is set incorrectly in the options?

To be honest I don't even know how to improve it at this point, heh. If I were to do it all over again I'd probably make some edits to the levels, but that's a lot to do... plus after I finish SG/SS, I'm probably going after Platinum or B2W2. Assuming I continue hacking.

I tried with both export save options, but they both came with 8Mb (8.192Kb)....tried after loading my game on pokemon, tried on the title screen.....all the same...am I the only lucky guy with this problem?

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
uhm i had a staravia of lvl 17 in my team used a repel and i found a wild togepi of lvl 12.....
You just ran into moving grass, that's the only way to find a Togepi in the dreamyard. Repels don't prevent special encounters like shaking grass or dust clouds in caves.

Reactions: 1 person

ayekei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I can't use the ar code press L for shaking grass :(. I played this rom up to like the 7th badge but I had to start over and it worked before, why can't I do it now?

D

Deleted User

For some reason I can't use the ar code press L for shaking grass :(. I played this rom up to like the 7th badge but I had to start over and it worked before, why can't I do it now?

Did you beat the first gym yet?

ayekei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG D: i found a jirachi after the fight after you beat team plasma :(. Its to strong!! D: one strongest pokemon was poisoned so it fainted :( I WANNA CATCH IT SOO BADDDD IMA FAIL THOUGH D:

d_blan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you opt to play the clean version of the game, will Gym Leader battles still be doubles/triples/rotation, or regular single battles? That's kind of what turned me off to the game. I don't really like anything other than single battles.

WilliamHeekin

Trophies
XP
Hey, so I have 3 quick questions and it would be amazing if someone were to answer. My first question is (and it may sound kind of stupid) are super dooper rare Pokemon like Latios/Latias, both Mews, Rayquaza, Groudon etc in this hack? That would be a main reason in which I would get this game :3!! My second question is, if in fact the super dooper rare Pokemon are in the game, do they just appear randomly in the grass or are they super hidden?? My third and final question is if there is a video on youtube that explains how to download it (by it I mean literally everything including the actual game itself), because otherwise it would take countless hours to figure out. Thank you very much to whoever answers, and this hack, from what I've seen looks amazing.

:rofl2: :rofl2: Go Mudkip :rofl2: :rofl2:

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. yes all of them are in there
2. they have a 1% chance to appear in gras, about one per route.
3. forget it. noone will link you to a link that links you to a link to download a rom. its against the rules.
just use common sense and google for the rom...
heres the patch, theres instructions somewhere inside
http://www.mediafire.com/?bz0g8et4d59e5gp

WilliamHeekin

Trophies
XP
Clydefrosch, I would just like to thank you for your help. I successfully installed it, and will now start my Mudkip Revolution :bow: :bow:

Excadrill

Trophies
XP
Country
hey are u sure regigas is in the volcarona room. ive been in there for about an hour now and no sign of him

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1% appearrate is kinda a bitch when it has to compete with like 40 or 50% encounter pokemon.

i dont know about the levels in there, but maybe you can use repels to get rid of pokemon weaker than regi?
if the wild pokemon actually are weaker than regigigas... either way, it may take a few dozen repels to get it to appear still

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What's the deal with Raticate?
In the Documents says it learns Swords Dance, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang and Ice Fang at Lvl. 20, but mine only learned Scary Face.

Error in the documents? If so, what's the correct level.

jadyn06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help with my no$gba. when i start pokemon volt white and i get to the part where zekrom is i press start and nothing happens. HELP ME1!!!

mersko

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone.
I want to start playing this game but i got a big problem ! :(
I play in my DS Lite, with a TTi DSTT(unofficial 6.74).
I start the game and i now in the Road 1, when i want to catch a Pokémon i've a black screen and the only thing that I can do is to turn off my console.
I also can't talk to a person in this road when i do that i also got a black screen :cry:

Someone know why ? And how i can fix that ?
Thanks in advance.

PS : Sorry for my bad english ^^'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==