ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Fantasyfreak said:
Yep, and a Charmander was my first encounter in the outer Pinwheel Forest region. I got really lucky. As for Brycen, I quite literally smashed him with my Aggron and Strength. On Iris, I had 2 pokemon hang on to their lives with less than 20 HP left. It was a close one for them.
I suppose Iris does have that crazy Seperior in this version, heh. Maybe V3's Brycen will put up more of a fight. And two 5% Pokémon, first time? That is really lucky o_o

Ninja_13 said:
QUOTE(Drayano @ Aug 3 2011, 02:01 PM) Hmm... that might not work so well then, I was already planning to use the eastern Unova trainers to throw the Gym Leader rematches in. Unless there's 24 trainers around - which is pretty likely actually - then it's not gonna work :x

Route 11 - 4 Trainers
Village Bridge - 3 Trainers
Route 12 - 4 Trainers, 1 Double Battle
Route 13 - 11 Trainers, 1 Double Battle
Undella Bay - 6 Trainers
Route 14 - 6 Trainers
Abundant Shrine - 4 Trainers
Route 15 - 5 Trainers
Marvelous Bridge - 1 Rotation/Triple Battle (for Black/White respectively)

And of course, the 30 possible Black City trainers + 2 Rotation trainers, as well as the 6 The Riches in Undella Town.

All in all, it's 43 normal trainers, 73 with Black City, and 84 with the others, so even without Black City it would be possible.
Oh, good to see that. Guess I'll go ahead and put Norton's idea in, then. Thank you for counting!

Will you still be including gym rematches in Eastern Unova? that'd be a brillient feature
biggrin.gif

Btw, in the first gym, wouldn't it be better to have one of the pokemon (Preferably the monkey) as it's evolved form. And to up the difficulty/level of the starters on their team, because it was very easy to knock them out. And to maybe make the battle a triple battle instead of rotation?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course, I just finished editing the text right now actually

Evolved monkey is a bit too strong for my liking at the first gym. I have upped the proficency of the movesets too, but I'll probably leave it at that (don't want people to get frustrated and quit at the first hurdle!) I prefer Rotation personally, too :x Triple's okay but you pretty much NEED three strong Pokemon for that, and at that stage of the game it's not so likely you'll have more than one or two at best.

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano, if you need more post-game trainers, there's the Battle Dome Trainers in Nimbassa or the Trainers on Royal Unova. With them being a daily event, it reminisce the daily gym leader battles that was implemented in The Trainer Cafe (Platinum) and The Fighting Dojo (HGSS).

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
oh, holy hell...I forgot about Black City and White Forest...

Hmmm...I know this might seem like dumb question, but...How do you exactly make trainers appear there? Everytime I go there, it's empty. Do I suppose to do something special or something, that's the only thing I never figure out?

Anyways, how far are you from releasing v3? And don't worry, I'm still planning on makin' those vidz, soon as you release you mod, I'll start recording my battles.

BTW, which version do think I should choose to play, when recording them...haven't made up my mind yet?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's determined by how soon you get there basically; the quicker you get there initially, the more trainers that'll be there to begin with. Then you have to maintain them by doing fights and stuff, or using the Entralink to bring in new things.

There's codes that you can use to immediately bring 10 people in though, which saves a lot of the trouble.

I think it might be a couple days ;~; It depends how much I test it really, I think as far as actual features are I'm almost done. Let's see...

- Finish adding in Gym Leader rematch rosters (doing this as we speak)
- Add in Norton's trainers / change names to reflect trainers
- Edit the remaining trainers in the domes/Black City/postgame bits
- Edit scripts slightly so Cheren gives you Cut and Fennel gives you... something (any suggestions?)
- Edit text to reflect changes

I think that's it, I've done everything I can think of for the stat/level up move stuff (including your Signal Beam Electrode) and I've got all the Wilds sorted now (Murkrow and Misdreavus in Pinwheel Forest as requested, and I've also got ALL of the psuedo legends earlier now - with Dratini taking a Special slot in Route 1 - so now you can get everything even earlier than before. Except for like Stunfisk. Oh boy.

I wish I could give a concrete estimate but alas, no idea :x

As for version, I'd probably say Blaze Black since more people seem to record Volt White, but honestly, it's up to you. There's still not that much of a difference; although I am putting in some slight Wild differences, namely:

Blaze Black has Zekrom / Thundurus / Pink Shellos / Pink Gastrodon / Red Basculin in the Wild
Volt White has the opposites of the above

Perhaps if you have a preference to pink or blue? Haw haw.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was actually considering that yeah, although if people abuse it then they're going to be way overlevelled :x

It's a bit of a tough choice, although I suppose if there's only one then people might get lazy and not rotate it? Or it'll make it easier to get past some of the leaders or something when needed

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The levels are pretty much the same, although they now have 1-3 mains according to what type of battle you fight with the leader. The actual rosters are generally the same, but there's been some things switched around.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So, basically, in order to gain access to the Black City and White Forest, I gotta beat the game...fast...Yeaaah, noooo, I don't think I can do that...I tend to take along when playing these games. Training my pokes and trying to catch ever poke in the area tend to be the reason why it take forever for me to finish. But since you say its a cheat code to get there without the time process, I'll use that instead.

Oh, yes...You do seem to have a lot more stuff to do, bro. Dammit, I ain't rushing ya, so take as much time, I'm still gonna keep meh promise about the vidz.

LOL

And you know as for the Lucky Egg thingy, ya know they will...I know I would if you added that early, I'm just kidding, I don't even use the Lucky Egg whatshername gives you in Chargestone Cave. If you want a suggestion from me, then I suggest...Her maybe giving you a supporting hold item like Scope Len or Wide Len, Zoom Len Wiseglasses...Ya know, glasses that fits her scientist personality...Or maybe a fossil, I dunno.

Anyways, so you suggest Blaze Black? Then Blaze Black it is.

Wait, Cheren gonna give the users Cut now...You mean, the script where he give you the Oran Berry at the trainer's school? Uhah, I didn't know you could edit those types of scripts. Or it the same as this 2A 00 00 80 XX XX?

And yes, I know what you're thinking and you're right...I write these comments extremely slow.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually didn't notice anything about slowness, heh

Yeah, pretty sure it's the same sort of thing with the berries as usual. The only time where there's some variation is with the Rangers; I think the same script is called twice, i.e. there will be two Rangers who give out Pecha Berries but only one Pecha Berry script. For stuff like Cheren it should be the same though. I'm just praying Bianca doesn't appear when you Cut that tree early...

Glasses sort of item could work, yeah. Alternatively I could have her give you a TM, though beats me which one it'd be.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I actually didn't notice anything about slowness, heh

Yeah, pretty sure it's the same sort of thing with the berries as usual. The only time where there's some variation is with the Rangers; I think the same script is called twice, i.e. there will be two Rangers who give out Pecha Berries but only one Pecha Berry script. For stuff like Cheren it should be the same though. I'm just praying Bianca doesn't appear when you Cut that tree early...

Glasses sort of item could work, yeah. Alternatively I could have her give you a TM, though beats me which one it'd be.

Oh, yeah...Trust me I write slow as hell. When I reply to a comment or write something, I usually have to think before writing what I want down. It doesn't already be there in my brain. ...Damn, I do believe I just called myself slow.

ANYWAYS...

Yeah, I noticed that about the rangers too. Originally, I wanted them to give the players the varies fossils, but I didn't understand the hex, so I left it alone. As for the Bianca thing, I wouldn't worry, I think that event only triggers once you have the Trio Badge; well at least that my theory on the matter.

As for Fennel and the TM why not let her give the players Hidden Power, that attack seems mysterious enough. She could be gathering research on the reason why the move has different type effect depending on what type of Pokemon uses it...and probably want to users to test effects of the move on his/her Pokemon.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hidden Power... now that's a great idea. I'll have to substitute something else into Juniper's slot but yes, I like that. It helps with the Abra on Route 3 too.

I think we have a winner.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Hidden Power... now that's a great idea. I'll have to substitute something else into Juniper's slot but yes, I like that. It helps with the Abra on Route 3 too.

I think we have a winner.

DAMMIT! I shoulda save this idea for myself. LOL

It's alright, its better used on your game than on mine. And thanks for accepting the idea.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You could still use it =p

On that note, when you were asking about Serperior and Zen Headbutt, were you suggesting it for this or asking if I thought it'd be appropriate for yours? I added it in but I wasn't sure :x

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
You could still use it =p

On that note, when you were asking about Serperior and Zen Headbutt, were you suggesting it for this or asking if I thought it'd be appropriate for yours? I added it in but I wasn't sure :x

Both. Mines and yours.

Actually, a friend of mind told me I should added on mine, so it was already added once I asked you...I was about to get rid of it, cuz...I thought it was weird at first, "A headbuttin' snake, WTF?!" Well, 'till it learned Coil and I thought that and Zen Headbutt was a good combo move, plus it can actually defend itself against Emboar with that move....Sorta, I guess...Oh, wait I forgot that its part Dragon on this...It still is, right?

Anyways, so went you ahead and added it...Cool, I'll probably choose a Snivy once I start your game. Gonna try to avoid gettin one with Contrary, so I can use that combo.

So, you know two of my pokemon

Voltorb
Snivy
I'll probably make a team of fast Pokemon, so we can always strike first...Maybe...

Care, to guess the rest (Look I made a Rhyme! Doing it all the time)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?