Pokemon Black/White USA

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Raqib, Jul 11, 2011.

Jul 11, 2011

Pokemon Black/White USA by Raqib at 6:35 AM (1,217 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Raqib
    OP

Newcomer Raqib Advanced Member

United States
    Right, so, I ordered my 3DS earlier as well as an iEvolution on impulse, because the moment I read "DSi-mode" I sort of flipped and thought it was the greatest thing ever.

I saw some people saying the games worked, and others saying it didn't. I'd be mighty grateful to anyone who can tell me for sure.

2. zach12_2

Newcomer zach12_2 Member

United States
    I just dumped my own ROM of black and it plays fine on my CycloDS iEvolution on my DS Lite.
    As far as dsi mode and the features thereof... I don't know. Everything else works on my DS Lite.
    Hope that helps.

3. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    English DSi mode for Pokemon Black/White.

Basically you can't dump your own US game to work with DSi mode (with the DSi enhanced parts). Using the above patch will make your US version work with main DSi enhanced features, but keep in mind that the current DSi mode exploit (yes it is an exploit) will not enable you to use WiFi. This is simply because the game used to boot the iEvo in DSi mode does not have WiFi to begin with and thus, DSi mode WiFi (and all wifi for that matter) is disabled by default and can't be run in any form (as of now anyways). DSL mode works with the first FW of the 3DS, but the newest 3DS firmware blocks the iEvo from booting. So far no firmware update has been released to support newer firmware, but we'll see if TC releases a new FW someday..

-Qtis

EDIT: DSL mode works like any other DS mode flashcart (WiFi works, etc), but this works only on the first 2 3DS firmwares. DSi enhanced features do not work in DSi mode.

4. XAlexBlitz209X

Member XAlexBlitz209X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I Don't Think The 3DS Can Play Pokemon Black/White In Dsi-Mode.Someone Correct Me If I'm Wrong.

5. Nathanaël

Member Nathanaël GBAtemp Regular

Nauru
    Better return your Cyclops card asap.

Most people that praise that card are just some fancy internet guys that never bought their card on their own (they get it for free for praising it!) and don't even have a DSi or 3DS.

Here:

[​IMG]

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showpost....p;postcount=106

lol.

Stay away from this if you can. The card works worse than other card (Acekard, Supercard, R4iDSN). If it works at all.

6. angelzbl0od

Newcomer angelzbl0od Member

United States
    I have been playing pokemon white on the 3ds via dstwo card and it works great. I do not know what dsi features your talking about for this game but i have not run into a problem yet.

You should have got the dstwo