Pokemon Black/White [E] or [U] wi-fi problem thread

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by SamAsh07, Mar 5, 2011.

1. SamAsh07
    OP

SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Jan 27, 2009
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Bahrain
    Well I got this random access point last year called "Micronet" from a shop that no longer exists (closed down of course), anyways...now to get to the point, I need to change this APs setting to WEP instead of WPA, so I can go online on Pokemon White (before you flame me for pirating, I'm getting Pokemon Black in 3 days [​IMG]), so how do I access this APs homepage?? Or is there any software that can change the settings for me??

P.S. Can't seem to find the manual/APs box...anyone who owns this "Micronet" AP, please help??

PROBLEM FIXED. Thanks Alex for half of the info, rest I found by using Google, found the manual.

2. pokefloote

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    Well, the default is 192.168.2.1
    Another thing that may work is 192.168.0.1

3. SamAsh07
    OP

SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Jan 27, 2009
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Bahrain
    None of them worked, wait maybe more details will help, my Access Point is connected to a Router provided by my ISP, should I connect the AP directly to my CPU LAN port and then try going to the link you said?? I used to be really good at all this 3 years back...and after 3 years I'm facing this problem so..I'm kinda blank.