Pokemon Black/White "Box" Error

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by genkei, Mar 14, 2011.

1. genkei
    OP

genkei Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Stalking Much ?
    Before I continue, I'd like to point out I used ARDSi, and this is simply a warning towards new possibilities of this problem with other members, I am not whining, simply trying to help, but if you could help me regain my save/fix this problem it would be great as well.

I used the code " Wild Pokemon Modifier" and caught 3 Pokemon, Garchomp, Blastoise, and Blissey. They all went to my PC, I went back to the Pokemon Center, entered "amanitas" pc and it gave me a new wallpaper, then I continued on to "Move Pokemon" and it gives me the error on the lower screen to restart the game.
    I can guess and say that whatever I did, that gave me the wallpaper affected me. Is there possibly a code for unlocking all wallpapers or such a thing that could help me or other members with this problem ? Any help/info is appreciated. Thank you.

- genkei

2. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    how far into the game where you?
    it could've been a national dex related problem.

3. genkei
    OP

genkei Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Stalking Much ?
    Sorry, forgot to type that in. 8 Badges. Elite Four Beaten, just finished the game.

4. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    Did you save your game?

5. genkei
    OP

genkei Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Stalking Much ?
    After I caught the pokemon, I naturally do. So, yes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice