Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
It was working just fine on DSTwo, with the firmware/etc updates for the cart and PATCH mode, as the CLEAN mode wouldn't load up, it'd give me a white screen. I could even sync it with my White version and watch a memory link! But then it froze when Hugh's sister was giving me... the map, I think it is she gives you? Weird that something like online connection would work but then a simple interaction would make it crash. Trying out the DS scene AP fix now to see if that changes it.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's a USRCHEAT.DAT available for this game yet? I know "it defeats the purpose", but that's what I mainly use my flashcart for: to play games without a stupid Action Replay hanging out of my 3DS.
I saw one, with item and exp cheats. They are avilable, but you'll have to hunt it down

I've been looking and haven't seen one. The most recent ones I saw were updated on September 9th.

Bleak_Opethian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me? any white 2 rom I try to play on my r4i gold 3ds (r4ids.cn) it just does this.
gallery_314487_1599_7613.jpg

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's a USRCHEAT.DAT available for this game yet? I know "it defeats the purpose", but that's what I mainly use my flashcart for: to play games without a stupid Action Replay hanging out of my 3DS.
I saw one, with item and exp cheats. They are avilable, but you'll have to hunt it down

I've been looking and haven't seen one. The most recent ones I saw were updated on September 9th.

I'll go back through my browsing history, and see if I can find it for you.

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Urk, no version of desmume lets me play White 2 after I used Pokémon ROM changer.
Chary, what did you change on that program? All I did was mod how mon evolve.

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I'll go back through my browsing history, and see if I can find it for you.
Find it too for me :)
And Private Message the link/say the link here :)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
It was working just fine on DSTwo, with the firmware/etc updates for the cart and PATCH mode, as the CLEAN mode wouldn't load up, it'd give me a white screen. I could even sync it with my White version and watch a memory link! But then it froze when Hugh's sister was giving me... the map, I think it is she gives you? Weird that something like online connection would work but then a simple interaction would make it crash. Trying out the DS scene AP fix now to see if that changes it.

erm you do realise for the DSTwo the roms must have no patches applied right?
if you patch a rom you risk the game having errors if not patched correctly

DSTwo clean mode will run it perfect

Reactions: 1 person

Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina

erm you do realise for the DSTwo the roms must have no patches applied right?
if you patch a rom you risk the game having errors if not patched correctly

DSTwo clean mode will run it perfect
But the clean mode wouldn't even load. :/;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y