Pokemon backups

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by claudekennilol, Apr 13, 2011.

Apr 13, 2011

Pokemon backups by claudekennilol at 3:45 PM (574 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. claudekennilol
    OP

Member claudekennilol GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've never been able to get anything to rip saves from my retail carts using my CycloDS.. With that said, I haven't really messed with any pokemon roms since everyone seems to have problems with them (at first, but then, what awesome game does work perfectly on flash carts when it first comes out).

I know trading locally with my US pokemon black/white won't be possible since my cyclo doesn't have an IR scanner in it (obviously). But I should still be able to trade over wifi "locally" right? (by "locally" I mean just like I'm trading over wifi, but the DSs just happen to be sitting right next to each other) Which versions of pokemon will work on my cyclo that I can trade / obtain my legendaries on, and then just edit that save to keep my pokemon?

2. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Why don't you just use Union Room?

3. claudekennilol
    OP

Member claudekennilol GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I didn't realize that was an option, I thought the only way to trade locally between B/W was via the IR scanner thing.

But I'm still wondering if either black or white or even runnable on flash cart (my cyclo specifically), or I need to use an older pokemon, I've got all DS ones except platinum.