Pokémon B/W starters confirmed

Which starter will you be choosing?

• The Grass starter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Fire starter

• The Water starter

• Any, I'll probably ditch it as soon as possible.

• I don't care/don't play the games

• Total voters

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope that when the Water type evolves, it turns to something cool. or atleast decent. like Magikarp to Gyarados or something like that.
even tho after seeing this I won't have much hopes for the rest of them
sad.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
SOS-Rens said:
I like the hero's are 16 years old instead of 10 years
Maybe Oak finally got into trouble for giving 10 year olds magical monsters and sending them out entirely unprepared into a world where they would have to fend for themsevles, build fires, cook for themselves etc. at a very young age.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're all pretty bad. The grass is slightly better but the other two.....*vomit*

A pig? WTF!? And they could have made a really nice otter but they ef'ed that up. They better have some damn good devolutions because I am not keeping those.

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
Are we all on the same page here? I hate the grass one. He looks way too smug and upper class. He should be wearing a monocle. I like the fire and water ones though.

As for the older heroes I think that is more morally correct. In the real world what kind of old man with a lab coat rips you away from your mother and forces a monster onto you and says "Go do this. I've had 60 years to do it myself but I couldn't be bothered."

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
frogmyster3 said:
Are we all on the same page here? I hate the grass one. He looks way too smug and upper class. He should be wearing a monocle. I like the fire and water ones though.

As for the older heroes I think that is more morally correct. In the real world what kind of old man with a lab coat rips you away from your mother and forces a monster onto you and says "Go do this. I've had 60 years to do it myself but I couldn't be bothered."
Nope we are not. Most of us like the grass type more and hate the other two. Your backwards when it comes to the general opinion on this.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game MAY end my cycle of "I'm always choosing Fire-starters!" like WTF! a fu*king pig! I'll have to wait see the evolutionary chain but currently I'm likin' Tsutaja (Grass starter)

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frogmyster3 said:

I like the water one, too
ph34r.gif

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
www.dotup.org874769.jpg

These look better, and I was hoping these were the starters.

Edit: Maybe they're doing different starters for each game, as per their promise to change things a bit. If so, I'm getting whichever version has that scorpion in it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porygon-X said:
There's no RED on the fire type. How are little kids supposed to know what TYPE they are if they can't read?

If they can't read, WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY PLAYING POKEMON. Or any video game for that matter. The demographic goes for like elementary/basic level kids who can actually read four letter words like "Fire".

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
omatic said:
www.dotup.org874769.jpg

These look better, and I was hoping these were the starters.

Edit: Maybe they're doing different starters for each game, as per their promise to change things a bit. If so, I'm getting whichever version has that scorpion in it.

The scorpion doesn't even match an of the silhouettes that were leaked originally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Im back