Pokemon B - Can't Save

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Agentfyre, Mar 15, 2011.

Mar 15, 2011

Pokemon B - Can't Save by Agentfyre at 3:17 PM (779 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Agentfyre
    OP

Newcomer Agentfyre Newbie

United States
    I searched the forum and couldn't find a solution to my problem so I'm posting it here.

I have the English Pokemon Black rom. I'm using the R4i-sdhc cart. I got the rom to run properly on my DS using TTMenu. [​IMG]

The problem is that if I enable cheats, and attempt to use AR codes, I can still play the game, but am unable to save. It simply freezes during the saving process. Without the codes, it saves fine. Any help at all would be wonderful, thanks!

2. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Have you tried using Wood for TT? Since you have a DSTT clone, it may work with it.

3. Agentfyre
    OP

United States
    No I haven't, but I'll try it out right now, thanks!

4. Agentfyre
    OP

United States
    Ok, I've now tried Wood for TT and that makes the game entirely unplayable. I even read through that forum and found no help. I have no idea how to get this working.

5. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Is any URL mentioned on the box of your cart or on your cart itself? Also, don't double post. It isn't encouraged here.

6. Agentfyre
    OP

United States
    Sorry bout the double post.

I never kept the box, I didn't know when I got this how important that would be. But my cart it an r4i-sdhc. It says v1.4.1 and www.R4I-SDHC.COM on it. If your next suggestion is to download the current firmware, I did that. 1.33b I believe.

[EDIT]: Ok, I changed everything back to the way I had it before, and now I can't save at all, with OR without cheats! I don't know what's going on. If only this weren't so confusing.

[EDIT2]: Alright, I'm an idiot. a newer version of the kernel came out recently and now Pokemon black works perfectly. HOWEVER, I can't get cheats to work at all. I downloaded the updated usrcheats.dat file and everything. But when I go into Pokemon Black, all of the cheats appear as gibberish. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I already tried different rom versions and using r4cce, and nothing changed. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.