Pokémon arceus save editor?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like PLA and I gave 8 out of 10 but need more contents. I don't see PLA as same as traditional main games, so both are different.

Game Freak continues to make new main Pokémon games, successor to Sword and Shield, but question is when... it is unknown...

If save editor isn't available yet so you can use cheats.

sonic2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
A main game without:
1. ポケットモンスター (Pocket Monster) as the title but ポケモン (Pokemon)
2. Poke Ability system
3. Held items system
4. Most profitable important, double version

let's see what's next
I don't want to spoiler you but you will chose to somepart of story to be different in someplaces

sonic2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
A main game without:
1. ポケットモンスター (Pocket Monster) as the title but ポケモン (Pokemon)
2. Poke Ability system
3. Held items system
4. Most profitable important, double version

let's see what's next
I don't want to spoil you but in story there is a choice which will lead story through two part

bunny_gg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
and all of these changes are bad beacuse?
Dude - after almost 20 years of playing games with the same system and style they finally did something else and changed the formula
It's finally another game. Want all of the stuff you mentioned? Go back do SwSh or BDSP
who said they are bad? I just listed some features that make it not like the main game and am curious what will happen in the next games. And you are just here so condescending and showed the old games to us as a charity. CNM. When is it your BUSINESS to teach other people which games to play?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that what I think too and I have a lot of doubt that PKHeX will be updated to support PLA.

Right now, you can use cheats that published by SkyQueen.

Drifter7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Pkhex is cancelled for legends arceus. I really hope we get a save editor.
Who said it is cancelled?
It's just not out yet and the devs have not confirmed that it will happen but they will get their hands on it and try to make it happen. I believe it's just a matter of time.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said it is cancelled?
It's just not out yet and the devs have not confirmed that it will happen but they will get their hands on it and try to make it happen. I believe it's just a matter of time.
PKHeX usually add new game version within 24 hours after game’s official release but not case with PLA. If not updated after 24 hours, don’t hold your breath to see PKHeX to be updated to support PLA.

pauletinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if there is no pkhex, then how do some people on ebay manage to sell in unlimited and shiny all the pokemons of the game. Is there any other trick to get them?

pkmnTobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are being trolled and shouldn't take these guys seriously until they do an official announcement. They are quoting people like you because they find it funny, please realize that. They are working on it, the game is a brand new entry and they have to do things differently this time, its not the standard Pokemon formula so they can't just fit in in their existing ways of doing things.

It'll come, just later than usual due to the nature of the game being completely new.

Reactions: ThreeG

ThreeG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You are being trolled and shouldn't take these guys seriously until they do an official announcement. They are quoting people like you because they find it funny, please realize that. They are working on it, the game is a brand new entry and they have to do things differently this time, its not the standard Pokemon formula so they can't just fit in in their existing ways of doing things.

It'll come, just later than usual due to the nature of the game being completely new.
How long do you think it'll be for it to release considering that the game is completely new?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle