Misc Pokemon 4th Generation Battles

Clerono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Being the elitist jerk I am, I always try to get to the top of every game that has multiplayer. Pokemans are not the exception.

Ever since the 2nd generation hit and more friends got their G/S/C games, I have been organizing battles and mini-tournaments with my buds. The 3rd generation was the same, and we were able to do tournaments using Pokemon Colosseum playing on a big TV for great justice.

The 4th generation introduced wi-fi technology to our favorite pokemans, and with that, the chance to fight with anyone in the world.

I propose, that we organize a tournament. Not right now, lets give us some time to practice, and after we got enough people in our group, do it.

If you want to practice pokemon battles, share strategies, ask for help when making a team, and other stuff related to battles, this is the place.

FCs
Cleros: 0174 3540 8653 (Soul Silver) [[email protected]]

D

Deleted_171835

Is there a need to mention '4th generation' considering that Gen. IV is the only generation with Wi-Fi.
It's obvious that you would be referring to DPPT/HGSS.

Clerono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
No legendaries, I was planning on setting a point system based on current tiers, Overused, Moderately Used, Borderline, Under Used and Never Used. Like, every team has to have 20 points, every OU pokemon is worth 5 points, BL 4 points, etc, so you dont get a team full of overpowered pokemans and rely on strategy rather than power.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0