PokeMMO

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
probably because of the dozens of pokemon mmos i've played so far, hardly any stayed alive for more than a year.
also usually, these games only have a very limited number of locations. and they often arent as fun as you'd expect, cause theres stupid bugs, loading times, and other stuff.

also cause you never searched.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the admin there is an asshole he can go fuck him self for all i care about. he banned me for 1 day for asking a stupid question. also he used a pokemon we could not use... so don't go to that douchebag of a site it can burn in hell for all i give a rat's ass about.

http://www.pokemondod.com/

this has foruth gen and is way better btw.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
did i mention that all these games are usually terrible as far as admins and userbase go?

theres always some drama. actually, this has been true for as long as there were any kind of pokemon online game, even back in the day when things were chat and text only. when people kept track of their stuff on paper instead of dedicated servers.

always drama

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did i mention that all these games are usually terrible as far as admins and userbase go?

theres always some drama. actually, this has been true for as long as there were any kind of pokemon online game, even back in the day when things were chat and text only. when people kept track of their stuff on paper instead of dedicated servers.

always drama
It's not a phenomena with pokemon fans--people in general, at least in parts of the Western world, just seem to be horribly provincial, bitter, and selfish. Their behaviour simply spills out in the online world and seems to be magnified.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wut