PokeGen transfering multiple Pokemon

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Yepi69, Oct 17, 2012.

Oct 17, 2012
  1. Yepi69
    OP

Member Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Portugal
    I have a lot of Pokemon on Platinum and Black 1 and i wanted to transfer them all to Black 2, but i don't have a second DS for that so my only option is PokeGen or any other Pokemon transfering program, can you explain me how do i transfer multiple Pokemon from one game to another while keeping them legal in terms of stats and other stuff? This is giving me such an headache :hateit:

Thanks in advance ;)

DiabloStorm likes this.
  2. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Platinum to Black 2 wouldn't work this way, but, you can easily transfer between BW/BW2 using pokegen.

Just have two windows of Pokegen open, one with B1, and the other with B2 loaded. Drag and drop between the two PC storages.

As far as I know, everything is completely legit using this method, because the two sets of games are almost the same when it comes to .pkm files. I have never had any online problems or anything like that.

3. Yepi69
    OP

Member Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Portugal
    No, but i can transfer from Platinum to Black, i'm gonna try your Black 1 to Black 2 method see if it works :)

4. Jiehfeng

Member Jiehfeng The Moon over the Sun

United States
    Use pokegen.
    (In all three windows, you need to select the desired target game)
    Drag all the platinum to black and then from black, drag all the pokemon to black 2.

5. JamesAaronSpirin

Newcomer JamesAaronSpirin Newbie

United Kingdom
    I don't see why Platinum to Black 2 wouldn't work considering the Poke Transfer system in game. Just back up your save file before making any changes, just in case.

6. FailName

Member FailName ░▒▓█▓▒░

United States
    It'll work, but i won't look right, and presumably won't be "legit" either. You need make changes listed here, or just download a program to do the same thing automatically.