Pokeboy Alert

Ruku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Ruku, the Pokeboy. I'm kidding, I just like Pokemon. I would like to learn about Wii hacking and DS(i). I would also hope to become an active, but positive, member here.

So without further ado, hello everyone.

Ruku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I've installed HBC on the Wii easy (PAL 4.3E console), but apparently everything works when an SD card (which I don't have) in used instead of my USB drive. I signed up here because I want to learn everything there is to know to hacking Wii, with the DSi as an alternative. Can you send me to an easy-to-understand-for-beginners wii hacking tutorial? I want to install games- well A game to play on my USB through Wiiflow. Also I need to learn about installing it as a channel and lastly how to play games on Wii.

Those are my current objectives, I am open to any assistance and will listen the best I can. Looking forward to this. Gonna be tricky...

Ruku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What kind of SD and what are the requirements? Size (gigabytes), type of SD etc.

Is an SD required for the Wii hacks and USB loaders to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does