drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have a Supercard Lite, and I was interested in playing Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald on my DS. I have the ROMs on my Supercard Mini as well, so that I can trade back and forth to the real games using the save files. Those have the usual "The internal battery has run dry" error.

But since my Supercard Lite will never fit in a GBA, and if I transfer the save, the ROM doesn't need to come with it, I was looking for a way to fix this error.

I know my friend has a PSP and he figured out how to patch it so that the in-game clock matches the clock on his PSP. Is there a way to do this for the DS? I know the Supercards do not have real-time clock hardware in them... so simply applying the IPS patch that makes the clock work won't do much... since the clock will only be running while the game is running.

I'm sure there's a patch/hacked ROM that can get the time value from the DS, and then make the clock in RSE match it. Or is there? Has anyone had any luck at playing Pokémon on their Supercard without the "battery has run dry" error?

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there is. I play using the 3 in 1 but it doesn't have real time either so I had to patch it with gbata. I think it stops the clock completely though.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are asking what i think you are asking you may be in luck. Google nofrillz.bubbleheaven or something along those lines. they have tons of gba patches via ips

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you really are a lazy one. hint google no frills look for a url that says pocketheaven. Do it man I found it in 15 seconds I dunno what the hell you were searching. -.-

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you cannot find it after that post you do not deserve to play that game. I'm not gonna help unless you do your legwork and are having questions. you claimed to google but wtf did you google? you musta did something wrong, and thats not really my problem

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
A RTC patch for RS exists but makes the clock run only while you're playing. There isn't one for Emerald, and the most affected event by this is Shoal Cave. Set the clock to afternoon so you can have the tide low and access the ice cave in the lower levels. You will never be able to get a Shell Bell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)