Hacking Pls help me!!! Cant load save backup

Kempsey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I am praying someone can help me. I have poured many many hours into Minecraft and ran into issues in regards to my game save. I planned on upgrading the game via PKGJ but was encountering some issues so I planned on deleting th app and re-installing via PKGJ. I then planned on using Save Manager to back up the save but before doing so I copied the save folder from ux0:user/00/savedata to have as an alternative back up because I heard Cases of save manager corrupting games. Long behold when I use save manager my game corrupted. Afterwards I had no choice but to delete the game and re-install it via PKGJ. After doing so I transferred the save I copied via vitashell to ux0:user/00/savedata but when I loaded the game an error poped up. I think this has something to do with the sce_pfs/ & sce_sys/ folders within the PCSE00491 folder because when I move only the PCSE00491-171029213949 folder which is the world save the game boots up without a error but the problem then is the world doesn’t show in the load section of Minecraft.

I believe another part of the issue was I didn’t know about doing “open decrypted” option when first copying the save originally. I have tried many things but nothing has worked and I cannot get the world to show up in the load area when I open Minecraft. Can anyone help me please!!!!!!!!!!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be a case of pfs (protected file system). I don't think nonpdrm can read decrypted saves from a mai dump. that actually removes the pfs folder.

Reactions: Kempsey

Kempsey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way of fixing this? I don’t recall if I originally dumped the game or not since I originally put the game on my
Vita in 2017. I remember buys some physical cartridges before learning about hacking it but don’t remember if Minecraft was one of them. Do you think buying a physical copy of Minecraft and dumping it via mai or vitamin will load my save?

Kempsey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love you godreborn!! I downloaded a maidump version from online and my saves now show up and work again!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should switch from the Maidump version ASAP, Maidumps have issues like random save deletion as well as being much harder to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    yeah. I've tried changing dns too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Check cpuid make sure ram sockets are detected
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    (and i'm fibered, 5gb shared downloads, 1gb upload)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or even in bios
    its mostly when starting firefox that it's noticible slower. Opening and loading the homepage. Tried fresh installs and all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Knowing your system specs would help
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    if you're in win 11, have you checked which graphical processor Firefox was using ?
    after it's open, its a bit slower too at loading pages, but not as noticeable as the initial startup and homepage loading
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    can make a little difference
    You mean as in hardware acceleration on or off?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Went to make cup noodles, spilled boiling water on me then the kettle decided to pop
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why I saw a kettle with wifi
    Will try that now
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    ouch @K3Nv2 hope nothing's too bad !
    xda a good site. My go to site for phone shit. :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Females have burnt me worse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    females don't exist
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Tamales exist.
    +1
    Setting FF to max performance on my gpu made it slower. lol. Tried it on Edge too just to see, and it made Edge slower too. lol
    Thanks for trying. :)
    ill just use edge and watch nintendo videos on firefox. lolol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The everything beagle cup noodles are actually pretty decent
    dog noodles. mmmmmm.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: dog noodles. mmmmmm.