MiNiMaG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Douglas Adams said/wrote a long time ago: Don't Panic

Everyone knows that nintendo don't want cheaters and "backup players".
If you cheat or play with copys online it's just a matter of time to get banned. (There are enough ways to detect that)

In my opinion Nintendo will wait some time so everyone feels save and then start a ban wave...

If you don't want to get banned accept/respect Nintendo's rules. If not, accept/respect the results.

But please stop creating "ban" / "cfw online" / "sx os online" threads and use existing ones

Last edited by MiNiMaG,

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Or you do like me and still keep buying your games :P
I still want to play Mario Kart 8 online personally :D

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

piracy i could care less about, i hate when i buy a game and its dead on arrival, at least with pirates you can play with them. But cheats are messed up, i saw darkflare already making mk8 cheats and going 500cc in a 50cc race, bullshlackens.

Reactions: Ty_

valrond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Or you can get tired of buying the same game again and again. I own Mario Kart 8 in the Wii U and the Switch. Do I have to buy another one for my son's Switch too? That is what kills me. Oh, and the fact that Nintendo games rarely lower their price in their lifetime.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
But please stop creating "ban" / "cfw online" / "sx os online" threads and use existing ones

I like the way there that you made a new thread in order to tell people that they should use other threads instead of making new ones...

RafaMR13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think its logical that if you play online with backup games you will be banned, if you play games offline it is suposed that you wont get banned so don be and idiot and dont play online

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piracy i could care less about, i hate when i buy a game and its dead on arrival, at least with pirates you can play with them. But cheats are messed up, i saw darkflare already making mk8 cheats and going 500cc in a 50cc race, bullshlackens.
And probably works on most games as it seems to be a speed hack speeding up everything like on PC, MP games like FPS you can use them for example when you are flashed (flash grenade) or when enemies throw smoke if its not serverside the speed hack will make them disappear pretty fast and its basically a way to see through smoke.

But he is gonna maintain it private, though any dev will surely know how to make it since its in the PC for ages already too.

ps: if you hack the console, remain offline, don't go cheating and online to kill the game for people who paid for it;).

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you should worry, most people don't take it seriously anyways. Besides, nintendo fanboys seem to have this psychological vigilantism where they feel the need to do this. Its sad but hey, nintendo fanboys.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And probably works on most games as it seems to be a speed hack speeding up everything like on PC, MP games like FPS you can use them for example when you are flashed (flash grenade) or when enemies throw smoke if its not serverside the speed hack will make them disappear pretty fast and its basically a way to see through smoke.

But he is gonna maintain it private, though any dev will surely know how to make it since its in the PC for ages already too.

ps: if you hack the console, remain offline, don't go cheating and online to kill the game for people who paid for it;).

depends on what packages they bring to nintendo switch online for me to even consider paying for it (before smash)

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you I honestly don't want to blacklist Nintendo Switch keywords b/c those threads are becoming ridiculous at this point. Hell the fear mongering has reached to an SX FB group that I'm in as well.
Play offline with backups and disable Share error logs within system settings is all we need to do. The only ppl that are panicking are the ones that want to do everything online when they know they shouldn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans