Please someone help me!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by NeSchn, Mar 7, 2009.

1. NeSchn
    OP

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    Ok, So yesterday my sister gave me her old Laptop because she just got her new one in the mail.

So I was going through deleting stupid games and shit and then the internet stops working. I have no clue how the hell I did this but I did it.

Anyways, It has two network controllers a Broadcom Network Adapter and something else (the one I deleted I suppose). So anyways I have been all over the site trying different ones and they don't work.

Its a Dell Inspirion 1150, If anyone has one and can help me that would be awesome.

Or should I just reformat it?

2. Purses

Purses GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2009
    United States
    Just download the appropriate drivers from the Dell site?

3. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
  4. NeSchn
    OP

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Thanks guys, I actually got it figured out about 10 minutes after posting this lol.

I just started downloading random drivers until I finally found the right one, but it works now so I am all good. I just hope it plays RuneScape pretty good, it probably won't but oh well.

5. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
    I tried this before back in the day with an even older laptop (I think), and it ran fine, but using a touch pad with this game isn't so fun.

6. Isaiah

Isaiah The Conductor

Aug 24, 2008
    Brisbane
    I personally would reinstall, under the impression that your sister downloads a lot. Plus as Sephi said it may malware and just plain crap that you don't even need.

7. NeSchn
    OP

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Yeah I have been running different things, like virus and spyware scans. Then probably gunna run a disk defragment scan soon.