Homebrew PLEASE, I NEED HELP :(

MartinDafux

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I will write this in English, even though it is not my native language, I NEED HELP TO CREATE A THEME FOR Cfg USB Loader, I need to create a theme, or someone who creates 3 themes for wii, for the Cfg USB Loader program, I have tried a thousand ways, changing the name, replacing data from other themes, I am not professional at all, I would be very grateful if someone could help me create a topic, someone who knows about the topic and that program, I want to create a topic to surprise my girlfriend, It would be a subject of some photos with her, moments that we have made in quarantine, in a few months we will see each other, she lives far away, and I wanted to surprise her with this, some games that she likes very much, Custom themes from us, with music that she likes, and the only program that worked for me was Cfg USB Loader, but I have not been able to create the theme, much less find a program that works for me help, PLEASE I NEED HELP

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i always do hours of research before i buy anything because half the crap you see gets bad reviews especially when it's on sale, stuff is usually on sale because it was a bad deal at full price and nobody was buying it
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Calm your tits it sound okay for the money lol
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sound bars are a scam
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No comment on whatever particular unit Kennie bought, don't really care
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Just, in general, sound bars are a scam.
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    An actual decent to good sound bar is going to be as expensive as a lower end home theater in a box system with less functionality and a poorer sound stage
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Which is to say you're spending so much money to still have 100% of the sound come from the bottom of the TV.
    Gift
    As long as it sounds good that's all I give a fuck about lol
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    aye long as you're happy with your purchase that's the important part
    Gift
    You really can't judge based on video reviews as it's not the pure sound coming from it
    Gift
    So any product reviewer can just say spend $200 more on this cause it sounds better be your own judge
    Gift
    Plus stores have that 30 day return thing if you're not happy with it return it it shouldn't need to be a huge deal lol
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I gotta sit down for a bit and play around with the new surround receiver I bought
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Does everything I need it to however it's got some peculiarities that either I'm just being big dumb and not understanding right, or are a complete dealbreaker
    Gift
    I'd love to own a good klipsch or Yamaha receiver but I don't really need to spend $200+ on a receiver living in a single bedroom apartment
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    *looks around nervously at single bedroom apartment*
    Gift
    As long as it booms out the crackhead I live around it's good enough
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Funny that, I actually just replaced a Yamaha receiver, replaced it with a manufacturer refurbished Denon unit
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Only reason for replacing is that the Yamaha unit was like 8 years old and didn't support 4k video
    Gift
    Denon makes good shit
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And now that I think of it, only a single device that's plugged into it is even capable of outputting a 4k signal anyway lmfao
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    my chromecast
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ps4, xbox one, switch, all 1080p I think. I don't have the ps5 or xsx yet
    Gift
    I wish Marshall could make good 7.1 receivers but they're more amp related
    Gift
    And audio technica