Hacking Please Help!!

raynelogens

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I turn on my O3DS or have the wireless function on I get this error. I put it into sleep mode and go to open it and it is a frozen black screen.
I do have CFW installed. This all started after I installed Pokemon Ultra Moon. I have since deleted it and it is still happening. I did an emuNAND backup and still happening. I am not sure what else I can do. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 9.56.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 9.56.18 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 198

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never seen this error before but what happens if you boot the 3DS without the SD card?
Do you have a NAND backup somewhere?
Can you test the SD card with a tester?
What version of CFW do you have? Latest?
Have you tried a newer CFW if you are not on the latest?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a NWM error, which means the console is having an issue reading the wi-fi API system module, or it's corrupted. I would try updating my console in safe mode first to "repair" the title, if that doesn't work then use 3DNUS to download a fresh .CIA of the system title for your region and install it with Godmode9.

If you ever get a weird error and you're not sure what it correlates to you can always check 3DBrew for a complete list of system title IDs.

raynelogens

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a NWM error, which means the console is having an issue reading the wi-fi API system module, or it's corrupted. I would try updating my console in safe mode first to "repair" the title, if that doesn't work then use 3DNUS to download a fresh .CIA of the system title for your region and install it with Godmode9.

If you ever get a weird error and you're not sure what it correlates to you can always check 3DBrew for a complete list of system title IDs.

How do I do safemode?
So far after I redid my sysNAND and updated it hasn't happened. Sometimes it lags a bit.
Thanks.

D

Deleted User

Switch Cfw's if you can and see if you still get the error.I got that error once for leaving the rosalina menu on too long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs