Hacking Please help!!! Switch can't connect PC USB for Goldleaf or Tinfoil.

troy9191

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a unpatched Switch on firmware 4.1.0. I have Atmosphere running on CFS Emummc . I have downloaded xci/NSP games that I want to install to the Switch.

I am trying to connect my PC using USB with Goldleaf and Tinfoil but it won't connect. I have updated drivers with Zadig and when I try to connect with Quark it errors with "Quark Connection Issue, the connection found doesn't seem to be Goldleaf" and Quark will shut down. I am connected to Goldleaf and it shows USB connection on the Switch. Also, when I try to use Tinfoil, is also will not connect to USB, it shows "failed to enable DS" and "usbDsRegisterInterface failed 594B0000. I have tried different cables and different USB ports. I also tried Lithium, and it also says "Failed to enable DS"

Anyone have any ideas to what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted User

I have a unpatched Switch on firmware 4.1.0. I have Atmosphere running on CFS Emummc . I have downloaded xci/NSP games that I want to install to the Switch.

I am trying to connect my PC using USB with Goldleaf and Tinfoil but it won't connect. I have updated drivers with Zadig and when I try to connect with Quark it errors with "Quark Connection Issue, the connection found doesn't seem to be Goldleaf" and Quark will shut down. I am connected to Goldleaf and it shows USB connection on the Switch. Also, when I try to use Tinfoil, is also will not connect to USB, it shows "failed to enable DS" and "usbDsRegisterInterface failed 594B0000. I have tried different cables and different USB ports. I also tried Lithium, and it also says "Failed to enable DS"

Anyone have any ideas to what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Try awoo installer and ns-usbloader

Works really good for me

If on TX sx os use tinleaf and ns-usbloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them