Homebrew Question Please help me

nintendo88Fung

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
there maybe the potential of, if the engine is the same between PC & Switch version, that mod support maybe missing or crippled. (the Spyro Reignited Trilogy is an example, you can do a few simple simple things like video or image swaps, but making it use .pak mods? it crashes. ) Sometimes we get lucky that Switch Counterparts to a PC version can use roughly the same mods with little to no conversion (I.E. Skyrim), hopefully in your case OP its just down to needing to convert., best of luck!
I hope
Thank you haha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll get to it after work. Just waking up now.
okay
I will wait for you

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I hope
Thank you haha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

okay
I will wait for you

So, I checked. Unfortunately there are no *.int files or Startup.upk. It has a bunch of *.wem files for English and Canadian French localization by the looks of it.

I am sorry it is not an easy solution.

Reactions: nintendo88Fung

nintendo88Fung

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So, I checked. Unfortunately there are no *.int files or Startup.upk. It has a bunch of *.wem files for English and Canadian French localization by the looks of it.

I am sorry it is not an easy solution.
It doesn't work, that's fine., I found a new file I thought would make it work, I wanted to try it. haha Thank you very

Reactions: tabzer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Just came across this thread. Very nice of @tabzer to help op. Since you are on SXOS if you would like to easily get the title id you can open SX Save Manager and the title id will be under the game name. If you decide to do this get version 1.2B. It is not on the SXOS website yet.
upload_2021-5-17_14-41-28.png

nintendo88Fung

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I can see folder That cannot be found if opened via Pc from this way Please explain me, I would like to try it myself.
Just came across this thread. Very nice of @tabzer to help op. Since you are on SXOS if you would like to easily get the title id you can open SX Save Manager and the title id will be under the game name. If you decide to do this get version 1.2B. It is not on the SXOS website yet.
View attachment 263251
I can see folder That cannot be found if opened via Pc from this way Please explain me, I would like to try it myself.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North

Sorry not quite sure what you mean. Could you post a screenshot?

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Sorry, my English is terrible. How can I find game files on sxos -titles For Mod Some games I know the code but can't find it.
Ah so you want to see the files that make up the game? You need to dump them. I normally use hactool but that might be too hard for you. Maybe you can find a guide in your native language. You could also try this tool, I heard it is easier but I have not used it. https://github.com/DarkMatterCore/nxdumptool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?