please help me games give error 150-3034

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by mich_e_l2000, May 13, 2016.

1. mich_e_l2000
    OP

mich_e_l2000 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2015
    Egypt
    hello everybody
    i have wii u with firmware 5.5.1 E
    i blocked the future update using tubeDNS NO PROBLEM
    i used the tutorial to prepare the sd card (class4) and put mario party 10(USA) and changing it to loadiine using loadiine games installed utility

i modded the wii u using internet explorer method and load from the site http://loadiine.ovh/

till opened the loadiine interface and ofcourse has the mario party 10 icon

when clich it the game never starts and give me error

150-3034
    if there is sd card inserted in wii u ...please remove it .......

any ideas please ???

2. EclipseSin

EclipseSin FullMental Trollemist

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    Clean the SD Slot out with canned air or something and try again. This was remedied before by using a different SD card, so check that everything is setup correctly, files are not corrupt, SD Lock is working properly on the card itself (shouldnt flap back and forth by shaking the card). If that doesn't work, Try to reformat your SD Card or use another one.

It's likely a read or write error if I remember correctly.

Last edited by EclipseSin, May 13, 2016
  3. EvilBakura

EvilBakura Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2011
    Italy
    American Mario Party 10 doesn't load on european consoles, you need the PAL mario party 10

source: it happened to me too

4. EclipseSin

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    "USA version works on EUR consoles if you rename folder US_English (it's in content\mess) into EU_English. "

So I assumed this was already done.

@mich_e_l2000 here's the old thread for reference if you want it. https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-150-3034-what-is-this-error.404346/

Last edited by EclipseSin, May 13, 2016
  5. EvilBakura

EvilBakura Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2011
    Italy
    Yes, i tried to do that, i saw it from the loadiine compatibility list, but even after renaming US > EU it still gave me your same error

i'm on 5.5.1. E too and only pal mario party 10 works

6. mich_e_l2000
    OP

mich_e_l2000 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2015
    Egypt
  7. EclipseSin

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    Loadiine is region free, doesn't mean the games are. They did some weird stuff with Language settings on Wii U I guess. Literally most games just need a folder name changed to work in another region (regardless of language that folder contains), but the folder name needs to match the region of the Wii U basically.

So, if I download say, Kirby EUR, and the message folder (in kirby's case) has only EU_Dutch, I can name that US_English and un the game in Dutch in most cases. Do you understand? It can work with most games from other regions if those folders are somewhere.

I believe most are in the note section of this page. http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

Last edited by EclipseSin, May 14, 2016
  8. mich_e_l2000
    OP

mich_e_l2000 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2015
    Egypt

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
    the game starts after i changed the names from US to EU
    thanks again
    you are soooooo appreciated

EclipseSin likes this.
  9. EclipseSin

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    No problem, you should thank @EvilBakura as well, because I probably would've never thought to ask. You should bookmark the loadiine compatibility list link above. It has notes about changing folders for a few games and some other stuff you might want to know before you dump or download a game.

10. sporesprout

sporesprout Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2010
    United States
    I managed to get a some games to work like assassins creed 3 for example by deleting all language folders and only leaving my language witch is eng. still can't get wonderfull 101 to run maybe its broken.

11. skalienx

skalienx Advanced Member

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Wonderful 101 has like 1+ hour load time unless you monkey with the game files, deleting unneeded language folders and repacking a cpk archive with the needed language files inside it. Same fix people use for StarFox Zero. There's a thread on it somewhere here. There may be a "fixed" version out there somewhere you can download.

12. sporesprout

sporesprout Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2010
    United States
    Thank you! Good looking out.