Gaming please help me be a hero

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I promised my son I would send some pkm files over from pokemon black to his x and y but didn't realise at the time the poketransporter thread had now been retired. Is there anyone out there who can help me with this as I really don't want to disappoint him.

I will do anything all I need is some help. Please and thank you in advance

Attachments

• Downloads.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 145

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure if you still need it, but maybe I can help you. Actually I'm transferring these six .pkm into my White version.

But I'll be available only for more two hours from now.

*EDIT*

The Transporter blocked your Keldeo, but managed to transfer the other 5.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if you still need it, but maybe I can help you. Actually I'm transferring these six .pkm into my White version.

But I'll be available only for more two hours from now.

*EDIT*

The Transporter blocked your Keldeo, but managed to transfer the other 5.

Hi I do still need the help, I'm in the UK and in bed,can you straight reply to this message when you're online again. Thanks

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry yusuo I can't help u since I dont own a physical copy of gen 5 games.

can some help me out as well. I didn't want to make a new thread saying I need the same help as yusuo.
I have my .zip which has a lot of pokemon but I don't need all of them just about 20 [I hope that not too much but I can clone for you as thanks for helping me out. PM if you can help me out.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I didn't get any pokes, so any help would be appreciated

Alrighty :3 lets see what I can do. In the meantime, since I still need to dig in the settings some more..
FC: 3093-7060-1960
IGN: Fanta
will add you after this passerby battle

You mind if i mix up the pokemon sets etc. :o?

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You still online, I lost my net connection but I'm back niw
I was pretty much sleeping or falling asleep when you posted that :P anyway I've got all the 6 pokemon on my Y version. Lugia isn't shiny anymore but hey.. Shiny or multiscale is a fairly easy choice if you'd ask me :P (multiscale <3)
Ho-Oh still is shiny and thus has pressure... Kinda because I was too tired to work on a transporter passing regenerator :\

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was pretty much sleeping or falling asleep when you posted that :P anyway I've got all the 6 pokemon on my Y version. Lugia isn't shiny anymore but hey.. Shiny or multiscale is a fairly easy choice if you'd ask me :P (multiscale <3)
Ho-Oh still is shiny and thus has pressure... Kinda because I was too tired to work on a transporter passing regenerator :\
Thanks man, I'll be home in like an hour, can we do it then?

Right I'm home ignore the SIG my friends code is now 0834-2037-2864

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person