PlayStation Store on PS3 feels sluggish

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't anything new because since they "upgraded" to this more modern PS Store it has always felt clunky to use. Regardless if it's a Launch, Slim, or Top Loader model.

Anyone feel the same?

That being said, I'm glad they didn't shut down the store.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
The ps3 store has always been sluggish. Even before the newest update store layout was released. There's nothing nobody can do about it sadly

I always avoided it when i could

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ps3 store has always been sluggish. Even before the newest update store layout was released. There's nothing nobody can do about it sadly

I always avoided it when i could
Considering the PS4 is more power than PS3, but it also feels sluggish. SONY is slacking.

I bet it runs smoothly on PS5 being how powerful and all.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't looked up a game on the ps5, but it's pretty fluid on the ps store, at least from what I've experienced. it's also sluggish on the switch. it's normal.

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't looked up a game on the ps5, but it's pretty fluid on the ps store, at least from what I've experienced. it's also sluggish on the switch. it's normal.
I've used the eShop on the Switch, Wii U, and 3DS, and it wasn't clunky at all. Worked properly without slow downs.

It's annoying that SONY made it worse than leave as is since it wasn't broken. Basic and simplistic? Sure, but worked fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F