Playstation 5 Pulse 3D Headset

appleburger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got one, and was wondering how everyone else's experience with these has been.

So far, I've only used it with Call of Duty Vanguard and Demon's Souls. To be honest, so far the experience has been pretty underwhelming. It really just sounds like stereo to me. I have a Dolby Atmos setup for my home theater, so my expectations may be a little high, since I know a headset just cannot compete with that.

That being said, I wonder if certain games really take advantage of the 3D audio. Has anybody been wowed by these things, yet?

appleburger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is something between PS4 Gold and PS4 Platinum. I suppose a PS4 Gold Upgrade with adding 3D Sound
I didn't even know the PS4 Platinum existed - looks like it has a bigger driver. I'm not a headset expert, but I've been told that the driver size is most of what makes sound quality "good" in headsets.

I wish the 3D audio was more pronounced. I didn't pick up on any vertical audio effects when playing Demon's Souls. In Dolby Atmos, I notice the 3D effect the most during rainy/stormy weather scenes. I wonder if I'd get something similar in a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol