Gaming Playing PSX on my PSP

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a problem that I don't know how to fix. My PSP is 2000, and uses the ChickHEN and CFWE. My problem is that I've trying to get Digimon World 1 to work but it's not working. I follow all the instructions and I have all the necessary 3.52 files and the 4.01 file, but it doesn't work. After I select the game, the PS logo appears and then I choose which pops to use. I choose the 3.52 because I have the files for it and I read that it works with that one. But then it goes to a black screen and stays like that. I can't press home, or volume, and it won't automatically shut off. but when i shut it off, a white line appears very briefly on the right side of the screen. I don't know if this means anything or not though.

Can anyone help me?
I also need an answer pretty quickly.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Re-rip your Digimon disc and remake the eboot with an alternative creation utility. If you're using the correct pops then it sounds like the image is at fault.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think its his pops try searching for a COMPLETE popsloader with all pops already there and use 3.71 it is the best i played digimon world one on my psp 2000 for a while using these settings believe me its probably your pops

EDIT: that site below me says 3.52 is the best but from personal experience 3.71 was my best experience (try whatever till it works
smile.gif
)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you already have the complete popsloader and it's set up correctly, then by default the only thing that can be bad is the game image.

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay. I have all popsloaders... I don't want to try each one... The ChickHEN works buts it's an annoying pain in the ass when it doesn't work.

I'll go try now. I'll try 3.71 first...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi