Playing online on Sysmmc?

realrj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone :)

I tried searching but I got too many results and could not find the proper one.

Would you be so kind to point out what should I do to play one of my cartridge games online normally without using atmosphere?

And can I go back and forth between them simply? Or will it be time consuming?

Thank you so much :)

realrj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I found some guide on how to install emummc via Hekate. I did that but now I need to know how to do a clean slate recover on sysNand. I have a and backup from the day I bought it

Last edited by realrj,

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First please don't bump your own thread. I understand your wanting to do this here and now kind of deal. But no one is obligated to help you. Not trying to be a jerk im just saying its kinda frowned apon.

Now to your issue. The only way to do what you want to do depends on a few things

1) are you running cfw on your sysnand and if you are did you install any games or homebrew forwarders on it

If your answer is yes to 1), then

2) Do you have a nand backup from before installing any games or homebrew forwarders?

If your answer to 1) is no, then your fine to play your carts online

If your answer to 1) and 2) is yes, then restore that nand backup and you just about good to go (you may run into an issue if your efuses are burnt, which then you boot cfw on sysnand, and update your firmware, then you can boot into HOS (horizon operating system, the name of the OS used by the switch) without cfw and you can do your thing.

If your answer to 1) is yes, BUT your answer to 2) is no, then your SOL and will end up banned if you try

Emunand/emummc is great for 2 reasons
1) its protection from potential bricking
2) you can install your backup/pirated games on it, keep emunand offline/blocking connections to nintendo servers and be able to use sysnand online with less worry about a ban.

I hope this answered your questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte