Hacking PLay online with the USB loader

abel009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
does the current USB loader plays online? because each time i want to play SSBB or CoD WaW its frezzes when i tried to play online.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games2007 said:
I don't see why it wouldn't work?

It works with the backup loader, which is coded by the same person.
You are still using Waninkoko's leaked ISO loader? You should really switch to Wiigators Backup Launcher Gamma

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
abel009 said:
does the current USB loader plays online? because each time i want to play SSBB or CoD WaW its frezzes when i tried to play online.

Are you playing with a lan adapter? That may be causing problems, the usb loader is interfering with other usb devices

C

CasperH

mousex said:
games2007 said:
I don't see why it wouldn't work?

It works with the backup loader, which is coded by the same person.
You are still using Waninkoko's leaked ISO loader? You should really switch to Wiigators Backup Launcher Gamma
Gamma is co-developed by Waninkoko I believe

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
abel009 said:

It's probably your hard drive going to sleep. A lot of hard drives (especially the smaller laptop version with only USB for power), will power down when it detects no hard drive activity which happens. When you're waiting for SSBB to find a game, the training screen is all loading into the Wii's RAM so it doesn't need to read off the disc (HDD), so the HDD goes to sleep and the game freezes. You can try here

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146789

for a fix, or if you already know how to change your sleep timer, try that first.

EDIT: Wow, my English was horrible in that post, I guess sometimes my typing and my thoughts are just not in sync.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
abel009 said:
yes, am using the LAN adapter, so what can i do? is there a fix for this?

No not yet.

The current version of USB Loader doesn't let you use any other USB devices at the same time. You need to clear down your internet settings and, according to some, unplug the LAN adapter to solve your freezing problems.

Wi-fi still works fine though apparently.

abel009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AdamBrunt said:
abel009 said:

No not yet.

The current version of USB Loader doesn't let you use any other USB devices at the same time. You need to clear down your internet settings and, according to some, unplug the LAN adapter to solve your freezing problems.

thanks for the answer, so, i just need to wait for a fix then? sense i have no wi-fi
frown.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
abel009 said:
AdamBrunt said:
abel009 said:

No not yet.

thanks for the answer, so, i just need to wait for a fix then? sense i have no wi-fi
frown.gif

I guess the problem is somewhere in the cios, so wait for waninkoko to update it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__