mgjpm37

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm sorry in poor English

My switch was banned.After that, I initialized it, but it was not released.

I gave up and tried to install .nsp with CFW and play offline, but after selecting a player, I was told to exit airplane mode.
When I exited airplane mode and tried to play again, switch started to check if the software could be played.
And I was told an error that I could not connect to the server. This is probably due to being banned, but I can't avoid this.

Is there a way to play nsp somehow?

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think you're problem is that the switch is not your primary console and so it asks to turn off the airplane mode to validate your game license
since it is banned i am not sure what to do here. (or even if i am right).

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry in poor English

My switch was banned.After that, I initialized it, but it was not released.

I gave up and tried to install .nsp with CFW and play offline, but after selecting a player, I was told to exit airplane mode.
When I exited airplane mode and tried to play again, switch started to check if the software could be played.
And I was told an error that I could not connect to the server. This is probably due to being banned, but I can't avoid this.

Is there a way to play nsp somehow?
Which game are you trying to play?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It occurs in software other than game card software such as Bayonetta 2 and Super Mario Odyssey.
  1. Make sure you have the following signature patches installed (use fusee if you're using fusee-primary or chainloading fusee-primary in Hekate, and use hekate patches if you're using Hekate): https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases
  2. Make sure your system is on 11.0.1. If it's not, update to 11.0.1 using Daybreak.
  3. Make sure you have the latest game updates installed for each of your games. You can use a Tinfoil shop or NX-Update-Checker to automatically scan for game updates.

Reactions: BigOnYa

mgjpm37

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I was able to solve this problem thanks to you guys!
I would like to leave my steps for those who are having the same problems as me.

My banned switch is Unmeasured machine
SD card uses samsung 64GB(exfat)

1: I started the switch while holding down the volume button and initialized it.
2: I formatted the sd card and downloaded the file at https://www.sdsetup.com/.
3: Load hekate and select fusee-primary.bin from payloads.
4: Update sigpatches using Awoo-Installer and install .nsp via USB.
5: There is no confirmation process after selecting a player, and you can play! (I haven't used airplane mode so far)

Without you, I wouldn't have been able to solve this problem and would have treated the switch as garbage.
Thanks to the people who sent me the message. Thanks to gbatemp.

I apologize for my poor English until the end.

Last edited by mgjpm37,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm sorry for adding one thing here but I would reccomend formatting the sd card to fat32 because I heard that exfat has a higher brick chance
We recommended it but it's not needed. If you want to do it, copy all your stuff from the SD card first, then format it and recopy everything back to it.

Use GUIformat from Ridgecorp if you gonna format it.

Reactions: GuglioIsStupid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte