play iOS or Android on PC

Star-scream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have been wondering is there a way to play iOS or Android games on the PC with out using a phone there are a few games out there, that I wish I can continue playing but are unplayable now with new updates of software or off the store, but I am sure there are people out there that have saved the files and so on if there is a way could anyone give me a how to.

P.S Thank you for your time reading this ladies and gentlemen..

RayFirefist

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I have been wondering is there a way to play iOS or Android games on the PC with out using a phone there are a few games out there, that I wish I can continue playing but are unplayable now with new updates of software or off the store, but I am sure there are people out there that have saved the files and so on if there is a way could anyone give me a how to.

P.S Thank you for your time reading this ladies and gentlemen..
You can use Bluestacks or other "simple" emulators or you can use VirtualBox with Android porting for PC too.
For iOS Emulator exists only iOS Simulator from Xcode but it can run only "made by-self" code, so iOS Simulator doesn't exist for now :/

Reactions: Star-scream

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...