Hacking Plan B powerSwitch with remotecontroll

loler55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys if my wiiu hang up i have to power down the console everytime manually .. i buy a killswitch with remotecontroll and in my eyes a great sollution before iosu to make it more comfortable... 10 dollars cheap

Reactions: Subtle Demise

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii u hangs sometimes too. Isn't it better to shut it down by holding in the power button instead of cutting the power to it?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My wii u hangs sometimes too. Isn't it better to shut it down by holding in the power button instead of cutting the power to it?
yes it is but it only works on wiiu mode, if you wiiu crashes in vwii holding the power button will never work just on wiiu mode.

loler55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No these devices are build for a powerdisconnect everytime... like a router... or a switch and when the wiiu frozen the system writes nothing to the hdd or sd .
Why should vwii frezzes? Its 100% stable.

Last edited by loler55,

loler55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think a hardmode is not a good idea but for a dev ? 2 buttons more on the gamepad and a remotecontroll build in :)

Last edited by loler55,

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No these devices are build for a powerdisconnect everytime... like a router... or a switch and when the wiiu frozen the system writes nothing to the hdd or sd .
Why should vwii frezzes? Its 100% stable.

Is it a game that's freezing or the Wii U operating system. For me it's a third party game that freezes which leads me to believe the software is making it freeze, so the Wii U itself may very well be stable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8