PKHex Problem

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Trainiax, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Trainiax
    OP

Trainiax Certified Genius

Jun 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth
    Hello. I am using the JKSM-Bank hack to hack ORAS, and it works fine. What I have a problem is PKHex. I am trying to make multiple copies of the new Keldeo event and some old RSE/FRLG 2003 events from Serebii, to wondertrade away. Now, for the RSEFRLG events, because it is not Gen VI, it doesn't give me checks so I can't see. For the current events, it keeps giving me error, "Invalid: Not a valid wondercard gift.", even though I copied it word for word. Any thoughts? I wanna wondertrade!

2. Shining Greninja

Shining Greninja GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2015
    United States
    In the shadows
    PKHeX isn't updated to see that Keldeo is legit, it IS legit

3. Trainiax
    OP

Jun 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth
    So, If I put a whole box of them, I'd be able to wonder trade them all? And what about the 2003 events? All it says is Partner Not Found. Please try again. It works fine for all Gen VI 'mon, but always does that for Gen III mon.

4. Shining Greninja

Feb 9, 2015
    United States
    In the shadows
    No, you cannot trade event pokemon

5. Trainiax
    OP

Jun 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth
    What about Online Battle with them?

6. ih8ih8sn0w

ih8ih8sn0w Koreaboo

Aug 22, 2015
    United States
    Hell
    You cant wondertrade events legally...

7. Shining Greninja

Feb 9, 2015
    United States
    In the shadows
    We got another helpless newb here.

8. Trainiax
    OP

Jun 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth
    Who, me or snow? Also, what about Battle Spot?

9. Shining Greninja

Feb 9, 2015
    United States
    In the shadows
    OBVIOUSLY SNOW! (Sarcasm)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Try it for your fucking self, quit asking us to hold your hand, try it on your own and see what happens

10. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    You can wondertrade/GTS ALMOST ANY pokemon without their event ribbons (making them non-legit)
    PKHeX will consider any WonderCard not in the database as "invalid" - Certain legality checks have NO BEARING on legality in game such as pokeball and shinyness (except on permanent shiny locks i.e Celebi, Meloetta, Victini) Meaning it will say "invalid encounter" when you make a Gen 6 Articuno shiny but she will still WonderTrade fine (AuSLove anyone?)
    Finally, events from 2003 CAN in fact be wondertraded again with ribbons removed. YOU CANNOT GTS/WONDERTRADE LEGIT EVENT POKEMON (One's with ribbons) That and you CANNOT gts/wondertrade special capture pokemon in Gen 3 like Sea Map Mew, his met location + fateful encounter flag when traded to Gen 6 considered him a "special pokemon" regardless of ribbons. The same holds true to a number of special or in-game pokemon.

You can use ANY LEGAL pokemon online in free battles. Ranked battles have their own list of banned pokemon species, items etc which people tend to forget.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also you can add wondercards to PKHeX yourself. You need to create a WC6 folder inside the same folder you have PKHeX and add your wondercard files in there then PKHeX will recognize them as legal.

11. Trainiax
    OP

Jun 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth
    Thanks so much Majickhat55! And thanks for not swearing at me just because I don't know a lot!

12. Shining Greninja
    This message by Shining Greninja has been removed from public view by Minox, Oct 4, 2016, Reason: Try again except nice.
    Oct 4, 2016