Pkhex help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by gbaboy123, Nov 25, 2014.

1. gbaboy123
    OP

gbaboy123 Banned

Banned
    May 14, 2011
    United States
    tree with wi fi
    Hi guys lately I have been having problems making pokemons that actually can go through battle spot,trade and wonder trade that means am having problem making legal pokemons so I was thinking that maybe someone can give like an example of a full legal pokemon they made in pkhex and maybe give me like a small guide to how to make legal pokemons in pkhex I will really appreciate this thanks

2. poopypantz

poopypantz Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2014
    Bermuda
    That's the problem with this place. People release programs but omit providing instructions. Common sense eludes nerds, I guess.

3. gbaboy123
    OP

gbaboy123 Banned

Banned
    May 14, 2011
    United States
    tree with wi fi
    thing is I created a victini so the victini when testing it on the x and y battle spot told me that I had invalid pokemons ok so today a used pokebank and the victini whent to my omega ruby game and now it says I have invalid pokemons but why did it went through pokebank if it was a illegal victini(actually normal moveset and kinda good met location) but didn't let me play battle spot on my oras weird

4. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    lol! Because "kinda good met location" doesn't really cut it. For legendary pokes the met location is one of the main testing points for legality. At least this is my understanding.

Question about PKHeX and Pokemon legality are probably best asked over at Project Pokemon http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-(Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor)

5. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    Project Pokemon doesn't support cheating so you won't get much help on that subject.

The best option is just get some legitimate pokémon in pkhex and use them as reference.

For event ones you can look at serebii.net
    http://www.serebii.net/events/