OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PsVita spoofed version - 3.74
Pkgj - v0.57

When downloading psp/psv games it gives me an error code: 0x80410141

Does anyone have this problem and does anyone know a fix?

I have also updated nopsmdrm to v1.5 and i have 28gb of storage left still so storage isnt a problem for me

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PsVita spoofed version - 3.74
Pkgj - v0.57

When downloading psp/psv games it gives me an error code: 0x80410141

Does anyone have this problem and does anyone know a fix?

I have also updated nopsmdrm to v1.5 and i have 28gb of storage left still so storage isnt a problem for me
There is an issues thread about that on it's github page. As tommaloney mentioned, it is to do with your internet connection, specifically host unreachable.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(EDITED):

Can you download VITA games without any problem? If you CAN, then maybe it's not your internet connection but something else entirely. LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD VITA GAMES, it's a good place to start...

I did find something similar to it, but not the same error code.

Hope this helps! But if it doesn't you might wanna fire up VitaShell, go into your PKGj folder (uxO:/pkgj) and see if you can't find something that stands out, like something that seems extraneous.

I just had a PKGj error myself just yesterday, and while it was worrisome at first, with just a little bit of digging around in VitaShell, I found the solution.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/downloa...eader-magic-using-pkgj-for-a-psp-game.641447/

This may or may not help you, but I think your PKGj folder is worth looking into.

Also, as tommaloney & IILuvGames pointed out, it might be a problem with your version of PKGJ that's giving you a headache, insomuch as internet connections go. You can always revert to a previous version of PKGj by gong here:

https://github.com/blastrock/pkgj/releases

Personally, I still use v0.55 . I have never had any issues with it, so until it breaks, "don't fix it if it isn't broken"...

For any version of PKGj you would like to use from the above link, simply cllck the "arrow" facing RIGHT, next to the word "ASSETS". and you will see a download link for that version of PKGj. Can't hurt to try, so LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES my friend!!!

- Dizzy
banger2.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,
Reactions: ILuvGames

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch