Pioneer Burning Problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pangasinan, Apr 7, 2009.

Apr 7, 2009

Pioneer Burning Problems by pangasinan at 7:46 PM (455 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. pangasinan
    OP

Member pangasinan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Has anyone had problems burning wii iso`s using a pioneer burner??,I had no problems until a few days ago when i i was starting to get error messages using ImgBurn to burn wiii iso.
    I thought my burner died so i went and bought another pioneer burner...same problem.
    I then went and got my old writemaster burner and used that..everything went well,no errors after about 10 discs,i have lots of coasters now cause of the pioneer burner...
    I was even getting coasters using sony discs with the pioneer...
    just curious if anyone else had the same problem??

2. slimpyman

Member slimpyman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    dont use cheap discs,.... try for verbatim.

if you arent talkin about media, than, go to cdmediafreaks.com i think thats the site. I had an external pioneer, little did i know, it was seriously top shelf. im assuming your pioneer is god.

got the url.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/

3. freblo

Newcomer freblo Newbie

Canada
    I'm not sure what the problem could be - your cables maybe? I've had a Pioneer drive for a couple of years - it's been great! I've burned 100's of dvds with very few errors using various types of media and software.
    Would you be able to try the drive in another computer to test?

4. pangasinan
    OP

Member pangasinan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I tried different cables,still the same problem,i have used the Pioneer for years burning movies without any problems,its only when i started using it to burn iso that the problem started.
    But i have now shelved the Pioneers and installed the Writemaster in my computer as i doesnt make coasters..
    Im just curious if anyone else is having problems burning Wii isos using a Pioneer.