Phantom Brave

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Youkai, Aug 30, 2009.

Aug 30, 2009

Phantom Brave by Youkai at 5:20 PM (793 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    Well,
    like allways i think i am a big noob oO
    I read somewhere that the characters should be around level 1000 and higher later on, but now after close to 20 hours playing !!!! my charas are only like between 6 and 22 -.-V
    So am I doing something wrong or what ? i can hardly bleat any level 3 dungeon that i create with my dungeon monk and in story mode its getty pretty hard as well with opponents who kill my strongest fighter (ash) in one hit oO
    Currently i am collecting like everything XD and try to get every item at least once, but i don't even know if it does make any difference to have the items stored or summoned on the island ... (i just have way to much stuff for the small island XD)
    All my charas have good titles mostly with +10% exp and such and the equips i use are mostly fused some times with others for more attacks higher level and so on and i even fused several items and charas into my other charas ... but still sooooo hard.

Any tips at all ?

I did read about making a failure dungeon but i don't even know how to give a dungeon a title oO and somehow i think this sounded somehow like bugunsing.

2. G0dLiKe

Member G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

United States
    Level 1000 sounds also like bugusing^^

3. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    well as for what i know there is no level limit so this is possible without bug using, and some ppl sayed for the last bosses there should be some level 1000+ charas in your party ... even saw a video where it took them some time to beat PringerXXX with several 1000+ charas oO

so there should be a way to reach such a level without bug using but somehow its rather hard ... currently i am thinking of only leveling marona and ash and than power level the others with the bonus exp after beating a level
    (like this i level my new created charas in no time)

4. ViciousXUSMC

Newcomer ViciousXUSMC Advanced Member

United States
    Jeez lvl 1000+?

I only toyed with it for a few hours to test out the game, I think i will like it but not enough to stick with it if there is a ton of lvl grinding.

5. SSJFusion

Newcomer SSJFusion Newbie

Singapore
    Excuse me sir,if you do have ps2/psp/NDS
    Heard of the game named Disgaea 1/2,Makai Kingdom or any strategy RPG with the company named "Nippon Ichi"?
    These game that they had created with the max level of 9999 so its definitely not bug using and level 9999 isnt exactly a hard work either,it get easier when you get to understand how the game works and maximise the exp gained.

Eg. Firstly there's all kind of senator or bills which you would have to accept and you can catch them,they will improve on certain aspect of your equipment or stats.By using this way,you can get maximum of 200-300x of xp boost and you can jump at least like 6-9 level per creep
    Therefore if there's like 16 creep per stage,it would mean that you would gain at least of 90 level per stage and not to mention you have to get weapon to level 9999 to make the character overpowered.