Gaming Phantom Brave The Hermuda Triangle Is Finally Released!

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Finnaly Phantom Brave The Hermuda Triangle is released you be happy to know it's released on PSN for Europe users and if your Pirates it's also available Online of course I wont tell where to find it.Google is your friend anyways heres some Previews

391522-QEA260P.jpg
391523-B8GJYU3.jpg

391526-CPA34N5.jpg

391528-NC6UZAU.jpg

391531-GW1LO9Z.jpg

391529-47N7TSA.jpg

391530-S346YXR.jpg

391533-7ZVQHVP.jpg

391535-0YPFYEW.jpg

391537-RRGZDWP.jpg

391538-6BV4GS7.jpg

Now Discuss what you think about the game! Oh and ENJOY!

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
the pictures look interesting.
maybe i'll try it later - but i'm a bit busy with phantasy-star portable 2 infinity right now.
tongue.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
Jolan said:
I'm not a fan of NIS games due to either the difficulty or the massive grind involved, but this does seem like a good port.
It's a pretty good port I'm already on Chapter 2
jusdging by ur avatar im guessing ur a nis fan(not that its a bad thing) im playing a couple games by them and fell in love with their games instantly. if it come to breaking the bar nis does it. i love their games for their story and obscurity.

one game id like nis to port over but i doubt it is criminal girls

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
A new game for a current console using such blocky level layouts?
unsure.gif

I mean even if it's procedurally-generated we're well past the point of being able to generate round corners connecting two square blocks.

EDIT: It's a remake? Point still stands. If it was a port it'd be excusable of course.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AAAUGH! Don't remind me of this game! I love Phantom Brave and hate the fact that they added new stuff to the PSP version but in the Wii version they only add a post-game story >o

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, this is a port of the original (well, I think it's the original)? I didn't know.

But as said by other posters, I'm not a fan of NIS and I've got plenty of strategy games on my plate (currently Valkyria Chronicles II, next being Tactics Ogre). Don't think I'll bother with this for a while.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Oh, this is a port of the original (well, I think it's the original)? I didn't know.

But as said by other posters, I'm not a fan of NIS and I've got plenty of strategy games on my plate (currently Valkyria Chronicles II, next being Tactics Ogre). Don't think I'll bother with this for a while.
It's a remake. I would be happy if it were a port like the Wii version, but the miracle never happen.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Rydian said:
unsure.gif

I mean even if it's procedurally-generated we're well past the point of being able to generate round corners connecting two square blocks.

EDIT: It's a remake? Point still stands. If it was a port it'd be excusable of course.It's NIS, what do you expect? :PQUOTE(machomuu @ Mar 9 2011, 09:18 PM) It's a remake. I would be happy if it were a port like the Wii version, but the miracle never happen.
It includes everything from the Wii port and more.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Rydian said:
unsure.gif

EDIT: It's a remake? Point still stands. If it was a port it'd be excusable of course.
It's not a remake. It's a port of a port.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
prwlr. said:

I never played the original or the Wii port, so what have they added? I'm currently playing P3P and Tactics Ogre, so it'll have to wait - but if there's a reason or seven to play this over Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Jeanne D'Arc then I'm all ears.
smileipb2.png

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Wintrale said:
prwlr. said:

I never played the original or the Wii port, so what have they added? I'm currently playing P3P and Tactics Ogre, so it'll have to wait - but if there's a reason or seven to play this over Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Jeanne D'Arc then I'm all ears.
smileipb2.png
The Wii port added a new scenario called "Another Marona". The PSP port includes that and some new cameo characters like the protagonist of ZHP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...