ROM Hack phantasy star zero patch help

sendyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tryed to patch it with the BAHUMANT version AND the xpa both are U.S version but no good it keeps saying somthing about xdelta.Can someone help me with this.Please and Thank you.
yaynds.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When looking to get help, provide a bit more info than "it keeps saying something about _____"...
Like exactly what it says, and what says it.
Preferably add the steps you took in trying to get it to work.

But basically, there's two ROMs... Bahamut's and Xenophobia's.
Xenophobia (XPA)'s is 'broken', but easily fixed.
Bahamut's is the same as XPA's fixed version.

Since XPA screwed up their dump, then went on to bash Bahamut in their 'fix', I'll be explaining how to use the patch on Bahamut's version. If you want to use XPA's version, just replace the download and ROM with the ones from XPA.
1). Grab your Bahamut ROM (Will not link, against ToS).
2). Grab the Bahamut patch: http://filetrip.net/f8673-Phantasy-Star-O-...-Patch-1-0.html
3). Open the RAR file (WinRAR, 7Zip or WinZip) and Extract the folder to your desktop.
4). Rename your ROM to "b-ps0.nds" and place it in the patch folder.
5). Run "b-ps0c.bat" and go grab a drink. By the time you get back, you should be done.
6). Rename "b-ps0-cracked.nds" to whatever you want and then copy it to your card.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sendyo said:
i tryed to patch it with the BAHUMANT version AND the xpa both are U.S version but no good it keeps saying somthing about xdelta.Can someone help me with this.Please and Thank you.
yaynds.gif

What? Do you mean that whenever you try to Patch it, it says something about xDelta, right? If so, then try this Patch ONLY FOR YOUR BAHAMUT VERSION of Phantasy Star 0 Link::: >>>PRESS HERE FOR YOUR PATCH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it