Hacking Phantasy Star Online inject not working

chocofenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, apologies if posted before, couldnt find it. I've got the original PSO 1/2 PAL disc, converted to inject using the converter tool (tried 2 different ISO creation methods) and both times the inject shows ? and no game name. Am I missing a setting when creating the inject? Thanks

hshamsedin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
Hey guys, apologies if posted before, couldnt find it. I've got the original PSO 1/2 PAL disc, converted to inject using the converter tool (tried 2 different ISO creation methods) and both times the inject shows ? and no game name. Am I missing a setting when creating the inject? Thanks
Hey! This is my exact problem now with the game and I'm trying to figure it out. For starters, the TeconMoon WiiVC Injector always displays the Internal Game Name as PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE III even though I load in the 1 & 2 Plus game. Makes no sense ahha. Will continue to try different settings and let you know what happens.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if it shows ? you either dont have the required files on the sd card or your breaking the iso somehow.

LordDarkNe0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed this issue injecting it with wii usb helper instead of tecnomoon's software, however, I recommend you the NTSC version of the game, which has the plus version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs