shantaelover69420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona Q 2 is coming out in literally less than 7 hours and I'm so excited yes
I've got a couple of questions before I get it though.
1. Will I have to region free my 3DS to download the game in CIA format?
2. Does anyone know of any fanslations that will be in the works? I mean the beauty of Persona Q 2 is the fact we're gonna have Morgana and Teddie causing all kinds of shenanigans, and my enjoyment would be best if I could understand what they're saying.
3. Will people be uploading the day 1 benefits? (3DS themes, Battle Music Switch DLC code, etc.)
Hopefully people out there are as excited as I am for this awesome game coming out!

D

Deleted User

Your 3DS should be region free, if you have CFW installed on your 3DS.

Last edited by ,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona Q 2 is coming out in literally less than 7 hours and I'm so excited yes
I've got a couple of questions before I get it though.
1. Will I have to region free my 3DS to download the game in CIA format?
2. Does anyone know of any fanslations that will be in the works? I mean the beauty of Persona Q 2 is the fact we're gonna have Morgana and Teddie causing all kinds of shenanigans, and my enjoyment would be best if I could understand what they're saying.
3. Will people be uploading the day 1 benefits? (3DS themes, Battle Music Switch DLC code, etc.)
Hopefully people out there are as excited as I am for this awesome game coming out!
1) if you can install cias you already have region free
2) there may be time will tell I wouldn't count on it though
3) and most likely it depends on where you got your files. (no linking alloowed to warez here though)

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I thought you needed to do some other complex shit to region free a 3DS with Luma3DS on it. Glad that I don't have to though, possible bricking seems kinda risky since i did it once on my old phone
at worst you'd have to use the luma locale switcher, but I can install other regions just fine with no changes needed

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played JP games on my Luma 3DS with no special process needed. Since they were all translated though, it may have been that the patch included some region unlock or something, but I doubt it.

As for the likelihood of a patch, I doubt it, at least not before Atlus will have their own official localization out at least. I'd just wait for that, personally. Atlus usually localizes their own games, and this is Persona we're talking about; it's their cash cow franchise.

shantaelover69420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played JP games on my Luma 3DS with no special process needed. Since they were all translated though, it may have been that the patch included some region unlock or something, but I doubt it.

As for the likelihood of a patch, I doubt it, at least not before Atlus will have their own official localization out at least. I'd just wait for that, personally. Atlus usually localizes their own games, and this is Persona we're talking about; it's their cash cow franchise.
I just hope they dont pull a Persona 2: Eternal Punishment and never release the game outside of Japan.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope they dont pull a Persona 2: Eternal Punishment and never release the game outside of Japan.
I'm confident that PQ2 will see an English release. Eternal Punishment's remake bombed even in Japan, and Atlus already had an English localization they could put up as a PSOne Classic. PQ2 is a crossover game featuring the casts of the three most popular Persona games, and we already got the first one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat