XP
Country
Brazil
well,first of all,my settings:

name of op.system: microsoft windows home premium
version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack compilation 7601
system model:inspiron N4030
system type:x-64 based PC
Processor:Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz, 2394 Mhz, 2 nucleus, 4 logical processors
Bios Version/date:Dell inc. A05 14/10/2010
SMBIOS version: 2.6

i did not put all info because some i though that wouldn't help (Location:brasil,for example)

i got pcsx2 from this video's link.i eventually changed some settings,but i returned then to the original's.
that's the 0.96 version,though. i can't make it work better in the 0.98,but if you can give me the settings for it,all is welcomed.

now,my problems:

1-sound is freezing.
game often gives a 0,5 secs stop in dialogue and music that end slowing down the game.
by often, i mean every 2 or so seconds.

2-slow in overworld.

3-30 fps to 60fps to 130 fps in dungeons battles have slowdown problems as well.

4-this is an issue that only happened once,but i haven't tried again so it may still be there:
shadow chie's battle ''froze'' after the all-out attack. it just didn't progress to her turn,but music,idle animations and access to the rush command were all available. i'll test this again at once.

well,i really think it's sound problems.anything i change on graphics simply doesn't improve the situation,sometimes worsening it.
and for me,music is a very important aspect of games (like graphics are for some people), so i won't play whtu voices or in mute.

not like it changed anything.

all help is appreciated. if by any case my computer's settings are the problem,just say so.it's a notebook,so there isn't much i can do about it (got this problem with P3P in JPCSP...it's maddening,but life moves on i guess...)

pdate:i tested with 0.98:game's so fast it easily borders unplayable. i imported my original settings though.
during in-game scenes,it's between 20 and 80 fps.including talks.
i'm not going to even test battles with those settings.

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
oh,that video is in youtube,the link's on the description.
sorry.

also i managed to defeat s.chie.
it seems that the hanging problem was a random occurrence

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, i managed to fix things with 0.98 now;it slows down during speaches way less often,but for more time.
battles and dungeon have random slowdowns.city appears to be slower at specific places

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later