Perfect Agent

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by TLSS_N, Aug 3, 2011.

Aug 3, 2011

Perfect Agent by TLSS_N at 5:07 AM (475 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. TLSS_N
    OP

Member TLSS_N Who is John Galt?

United States
    am I the only one who can't beet perfect agent on PD64? I absolutely hate it, I hate it I hate it! I've had the game since launch, and I was never able to beat perfect agent on perfect dark, as much as it kills me, I've never played the last level, war. I do not know if it is because of the controller or what, but I've never beaten it UGH!

sorry, it is just so frustrating, is anyone else in the same boat as me? xD

2. thaddius

Member thaddius Charmander is not pleased.

Canada
    You can always try a gameshark. [​IMG]

I didn't play PD to that level of completion. Goldeneye on the other hand...

3. TLSS_N
    OP

United States
    It absolutely kills me that I can beat harder games on other platforms, but I can not beat this one! and I'm not about to cheat xD

4. MSaki

Member MSaki GBAtemp Regular

United States
    for 1 nice thunder cats avatar and 2 use glitches as there in all of the older games and even new ones !

try to beat sin and punishment on the original n64 with that wing controller you will rip your hair out when you do normal and fight mimicry earth [​IMG]

cheats are not that bad like when you beat a game and the save gets wiped use it to get back quick......

(worse iv seen in cheats are those @ss online via mariokart who use cheats its funny because i just hit my power button when i see them lol)

if you mean perfect dark i beat it easy idk whats up with you but only took me a few sec to get used to gameplay and i beat it quick ... (under Perfect Agent)

5. Memoir

Member Memoir Undeserved

United States
    Pro tip? Take your time and learn where everybody is. It'll save you a lot of frustration if you get the first 5 shots off before they get the trigger pulled. ^^

6. TLSS_N
    OP

United States
    sorry guys, I've been busy getting ready for some stuff for college... anyways.

can't use cheats in perfect dark unless you have a game shark, they have cheats in the game but you can't go onto the next level.

Carrington Institute: Defense isn't the best level when it comes sneaking around, people just come out of nowhere.

edit: thanks about the thunder cats, didn't see that until after I posted and was brought back to the post.