Hacking People who ordered TX from Stargate3ds.xxx

Paiky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone already received a confirmation that SX Pro has been shipped on this site? I have pre-ordered mine on May 19th and it still says "processing" as status

Broomoperator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I purchased on r4cards.co.uk on 26th may and it still says processing order no invoice is issued and the payment left my account the same day. The PayPal email was I sent payment to [email protected] but says the email for query is Stargate3ds.com. I emailed them and get no response. I can name the person who received the funds it's a Chinese name.

d10s_fcb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-06-19 at 03.38.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-06-19 at 03.38.01.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 200

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i ordered a PSVita with Vita2SD and a 256GB SD Card. i have a 128GB in my Switch... i use the 256 one on my switch...more Space is better

megscenic349

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Stargate3ds...
Hi , we are urging the SX team for the license yet, please give us some time, To get latest updates on the shipment progress, please Join the Facebook Group [Rock the Switch]

naitsa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i ordered SX Pro at stargate.3ds.com.de and i am in germany, too. I ordered on 18th of Mai and payed via Paypal, which went through almost immediatly. After weeks of order status "processing" there is now stated "completed" and i got a mail with a DHL tracking number and an estimated shipping time of 10-18 days. But everytime i try to track at DHL it says that the package isnt registered yet. Don`t get me wrong I`m patient and i can wait a few weeks for my SX pro. I`m just a little worried, that something went wrong, cause DHL states that the package isn`t registered for three days already. Is it normal that registering the package takes that long? Should i be worried? If you ordered at stargate.3ds too what are your experiences with shipping status etc.?

Chumlee1900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those who are worried about their orders from stargate, you should join their facebook group called "Rock The Switch". They entertain all queries there and are pretty active with updates as well.

naitsa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For those who are worried about their orders from stargate, you should join their facebook group called "Rock The Switch". They entertain all queries there and are pretty active with updates as well.
Tried to find the group but wasn`t successfull, maybe you can post a link here? On top of that i still would be glad to hear about other peoples experiences regarding stargate and DHL.

edit:// ah! i think i got the group, just waiting for the right to access it

Last edited by naitsa,

domol2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried to find the group but wasn`t successfull, maybe you can post a link here? On top of that i still would be glad to hear about other peoples experiences regarding stargate and DHL.

edit:// ah! i think i got the group, just waiting for the right to access it
I ordered it from stargate3ds.nl and has been on the road since Friday

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi, i ordered SX Pro at stargate.3ds.com.de and i am in germany, too. I ordered on 18th of Mai and payed via Paypal, which went through almost immediatly. After weeks of order status "processing" there is now stated "completed" and i got a mail with a DHL tracking number and an estimated shipping time of 10-18 days. But everytime i try to track at DHL it says that the package isnt registered yet. Don`t get me wrong I`m patient and i can wait a few weeks for my SX pro. I`m just a little worried, that something went wrong, cause DHL states that the package isn`t registered for three days already. Is it normal that registering the package takes that long? Should i be worried? If you ordered at stargate.3ds too what are your experiences with shipping status etc.?

That’s normal. Anson registers your order with DHL and then they pick it up and that’s when the tracking will start. Use 17track.net to search for it

naitsa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven`t found it on 17tracks, but thanks for your replies. If four to 5 days are normal can calm down now. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.