• Pencil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sportscarmadman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like using pencil over a pen cause every time I write with a pen I always smudge it and with a pencil it doesnt have ink and it wont smudge and you can rub out pencil and I write somehow better with a pencil
blink.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
sportscarmadman said:
I like using pencil over a pen cause every time I write with a pen I always smudge it and with a pencil it doesnt have ink and it wont smudge and you can rub out pencil and I write somehow better with a pencil
blink.gif
How do you think i feel? I'm left-handed so everything i write gets smudged instantly which is why i have to use ballpoint pens.

D

Deleted-119707

luke_c said:
sportscarmadman said:
blink.gif
How do you think i feel? I'm left-handed so everything i write gets smudged instantly which is why i have to use ballpoint pens.
+1. i hate it when that happens...

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My course in college has me typing all the time. But for accounting, I do a lot of side-work on paper. For that, you gotta use a pencil. Make one mistake and don't catch it until like 3 lines after and you're ripping the sheet up and starting over with a pen. Pencil makes it that much easier to correct mistakes (and if you're like me, you make mistakes often from writing too fast
tongue.gif
)

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
Quill or Keyboard.

What an incredibly silly topic :P - most people will use whichever tool is best for the job at hand. Except some gbatemp users it seems, who have an almost autistic attachment to a single tool and use it no matter how unsuitable it is. Like the guy who uses a spray can to do his SMART project objective goals and PRINCE2 diagrams.

How Original

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol so random
But as for my opinion I prefer Pencil for it's durability, Writing, drawing, diagrams, anything and I can draw something and change my mind without needing a rough copy,
But I'm just 1 opinion...

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I use pen

In Work - if I tried to use a pencil, the tip ALWAYS gets broke & half the time I'm nowhere near a pencil sharpener

Also, if I can't find any paper I can usually right a quick note on the back of the hand with a pen - try doing THAT with a pencil - OUCH !!!!

jdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In general, I prefer pens, particularly non ballpoint, or I think they make superfine ballpoints which write more smoothly. I also like fountain pens with a traditional nub. However, there are times when pencil is better, like when I know I'm going to make mistakes, or when I'm drawing, since pencil allows for better shading.

jdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I still have a discontinued Parker fountain pen. I'd still use it if I could find decent ink for it (it uses capsules).

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely a pencil guy. I tend to make mistakes when I'm writing an essay during an exam because of how quickly I'm forced to think and convey my ideas. I don't really like the feel of pens (ball point like bics, never tried a super expensive pen) and I just like pencils overall. The pencil has to have a good eraser though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7